Chapter 19

"What?" I look over to him.

His face goes red and he is avoiding eye contact.

"Harry." I say sternly." What are you talking about."

"I shouldn't have said anything. It's not my place." He scoots away from me.

"Tell me now." I scoot over towards him and give him a very angry look.

I need to know what the dare is and why you Isaac would stoop so low.

"No. I rather you ask Isaac."

"How can I ask someone who doesn't even answer there own girlfriends calls. I haven't heard or seen him since the party." my voice is a bit louder.

Harry looks over at me briefly and then quickly stands to his feet. I stand up and make my way past him and back onto the sidewalk.

"Where are you going?" He says as he easily catches up with me.

"To find Isaac and ask him. Is he cheating on me?" I look over to him and he isn't responding.

I stop in my tracks and I can feel the tears coming. Harry stops and turns around to look at me

"He's c-cheating on me. Isn't he." I cross my arms and look down at the ground.

"Kat I--"

"He's cheating on me. After he begged me to go on that date with him. After he begged me to not break up with him yesterday after the way he was acting. I even told him that I love him back and he cheats on me. The person who has always been there for him ,even when he was the one in the wrong. I am so fucking stupid for even thinking he was a good guy, it turns out that Liam was right."

I am balling right in front of the last person I would ever think about.

"Kat, I'm so sorry. I didn't know." He takes a step toward me and reaches his arms out.

"Don't fucking touch me." I growl and take a step backwards away from him.

"Come here. I am trying to comfort you, I'm not going to hurt you." He says as he walks towards me again.

He reaches out for me and I hesitantly let him pull me into a tight hug.

"Shh it's okay." He rubs my back." Kat please stop crying. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said a thing." He pulls away to look at me.

"Why?" I sniffle. " Don't be sorry Harry, I should be thanking you. If you wouldn't have said a thing then I probably would of had to wait for him to either lie to me or find out some other embarrassing way."

He smiles and hugs me again and this time I hug him back tightly and rest my head on his chest.

"I was wrong." I say, looking up at him.

He is looks down at me confused.

"You are comforting." I smile.

"Oh, really. So you are flirting with me." He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"No, I don't like you, we are only acquaintances." I push him away and begin walking.

We kid around the whole way back to my house and when we get to the yard all the lights are off.

"Where the fuck did they go?" I huff as we walk up the drive way.

"Well the cars are still here." Harry shrugs as I open the door.

It's pitched black and I can't see anything. I turn on the lamp beside the couch and I am completely horrified by the sight in front of me.

"What the fuck!" Me and Harry say in unison.