Chapter 3

"What why do you care?" 'Bulk' asks in weird tone.

I growl and push Miko behind me and say," I don't trust military, besides I haven't heard anything about you from Raf, Miko, or Jack. I don't think they should go with you until you tell me your name and even then I think I might have to ride with them to make sure you are trustworthy."

I see Bee get out of his car and walk over to us. Bee puts his hand on my shoulder making me relaxed slightly.

"Raf explain now before I need to punch someone up," I state as calmly as possible.

Just then that red head kid from earlier walks up with an other military person. I study him and see the lanky guy is wearing horribly high heeled boots and a pair of wings that are a pin showing that he is a pilot. I get a vibe off of him telling me not to trust him and I can tell Bee and Bulk do to by the way they tense up.

"Hello, everyone," he says in an arrogant tone. "Bulkhead and Bumblebee I see you guys are with your pets," he says with a smirk." Ah who is this?" He asks as he gets up close to me taking my wrist in his hand, kissing my hand while bowing. I growl and he laughs saying," I'm Star."

'Who the hell names their kid Star, no who does all that fancy crap anymore with introductions!' I think to myself while I rip my wrist from his grip. I glare at him as he turns back to Bee and 'Bulk' and says something loud enough for Raf, Jack, and Miko to hear seeing as they start to back away from 'Bulk', Bee, and Star.

I glance around and see that no other students, teachers, or cars are in the parking lot besides two cars and a ....... a jet?

'What the hell is a jet doing in a school parking lot? This makes no sense,' I think to myself as I see 'Star' flickers out. 'This is not normal!' I think to myself as I watch the jet starts to transform as Bee and Bulk flicker out and transform as well. My eyes widen as I see three transformed robots in front of me.

"What do you want Starscream?" Bulk growls at the silver mech 'mech right?'.

Starscream points at me and says," I need her because Lord Megatron realized that we need an apprentice medic and she is the most likely specimen. Besides if I do this I get back my rank in the Decepticons!"

I growl and take out two guns I've had hidden on me all day. The one thing I hate more than the government officials is people who do things for their own gain. So what do I do? I start to shot the Mech that threatened to take me away for his own gain.

"Ow! What are those things!?" Starscream screams in pain as my bullets penetrate his skin.

I slap myself mentally as I shot my last experimental bullet and say," Get out of here, now, or  else there will be more of those!"

The mech slightly trembles in his place, transforms, and flies away. I growl again and put my guns back. I completely forget that there are two mechs still here and three kids too. 

I sigh and sit on the ground knowing this will mean trouble in the future. So much for the normal high school experience, thanks Agent Fowler.

"Are you ok?" I jump in slight surprise as Miko asks the question, sitting next to me on the curb.

I sigh again placing my head in my hands," No I'm not ok." 

I get out a knife and start playing with it as I hear transforming. I look up to see Bulk and Bee's holoforms, most likely, get out of their alt forms.

"We need you to come with us," Bulk says and Bee nods." Jack I guess you're gonna miss your shift," Bulk continues.

I get up and stretch slightly saying," Lead the way sir."

Bulk and Bee fizzle out and the kids get into their alt modes. They start driving so I follow them,  soon we are in the middle of nowhere and they start going off the road towards a large rock monument. A door opens when we get close enough and I can tell this is a army bunker. I roll my eyes.

When we get into the centriole room the kids get out of Bulk and Bee, I park my bike where it won't get squished like a bug, and the bots transform. A female looking robot is standing in the corner with her arms crossed, then there is a medic I'm guessing by the ambulance decor, then finally the leader is the tallest, he is red and blue. 

Bulk's name is fitting, he is bulky. He is an olive color that normally I would hate but it doesn't look to bad on him. He looks tough yet kind from what I can see by his eyes yet not as kind as Bee.

Bee is also very fitting. His paint job is a dandelion yellow with black racing stripes. He seems like a teen aged bot if that is even possible. His eyes seem to the the kindest of all the robots but that could just be me.

The female, I'm assuming, is mainly navy blue with baby pink or light, powder pink accents. What I just realized though is that it looks like her armor forms a light pink mini skirt around her hip plates. Her features look hard but her eyes hold brokenness of losing many people or a lover. 

The medic looks like a peppermint, no offence to him. His eyes seem very strict yet hiding. He must have to bottle up his feelings a lot with his job of medic, he must work on his friend. He seem like a joy kill as well but he must work hard.

The last but not least is the Leader. He is the tallest out of all five of the robots that act human. He has a blue and red finish with what looks like a fire pattern but I can't be sure until he transforms. He eyes hold sorrow yet kindness.

I just realize someone said my name.

"Yes?" I question.

Miko looks at me with a sly smirk," Why are you staring at the bots?"

"I observing them," I tell her.

Miko looks at me with a confused face," Whatcha me..."

She gets cut off by a blaring alarm, which make me clasp my hands over my ears. It soon stops when someone lands a helicopter on the landing pad on top of the monument. The video switches before I can see who though.

"Another human Bumblebee, Bulkhead!" Peppermint yells.