Chapter 14

Knockout's POV

The femme started to scream in a high pitch shocking my hearing processers. Megatron growls at her shutting her up quickly. I squeeze her to show my anger at her scream but she does nothing. She doesn't even flinch.

"What is your name?" Megatron asks, well growls to her.

She smirks a smirk that you can't really see but know is there.

"Shouldn't you know since you're the ones who kidnapped me?" She asks rudely.

I squeeze her again before Megatron holds out his hand. I pass the human to him and leave once he dismisses me right after getting her in his hands.

Alex POV a few minutes earlier

Primus and Unicron are arguing again.

"I told you! She is too weak!" Unicron yells at his brother.

"No she isn't!" Primus yells back angrily.

Unicron retorts with," She fell in love. LOVE! She is too weak for the job!"

I smile a bit at their argument but sigh none the less.

"I didn't fall in love," I say to them.

"Yes you did," Unicron says down to me.

Primus rolls his optics, as I have learned to call them.

"Brother! She didn't fall in love!" Primus argues. Unicron suddenly straightens.

"We will continue this argument later. A follower of mine is near Alex. She is in danger," Unicron says in a solemn tone.

Primus looks triumphant and says," I knew you cared for Alex!"

"Not the time Primus. What do you mean follower?" I ask the destroyer.

"Well I'm sure you heard of Megatron," Unicron says with a terrifying smile. I feel my eyes widening before Unicron says, "Well I guess this is goodbye for now human."

Everything starts to fade as my mind is being brought to the present. I feel someone carrying me but I can't do anything. I feel so weak in the arms of someone I don't even know. That's when I hear it, the sound of a transformer transforming.

I hear a groundbridge opening up and my mind forces me to start screaming but I can tell it's too late. I am finally completely aware of my surroundings including a red femmish looking bot holding me in his hand and a bucket headed mech. I roll my eyes. These two must be followers of Unicron, aka decepticons.

The cherry carrying me squeezes me, probably to show his hate towards me.

"What is your name?" Bucket head asks me.

I make a plan in my head to be as annoying as possible and say, "Shouldn't you know since you're the ones that kidnapped me?"

Cherry squeezes me once again before giving me to Bucket head and leaving me. Honestly, I want to scream after him to come back but I don't and instead look at Bucket head.

"Don't make me ask you again, what is your name?" Bucket head asks me in a growl.

I gulp which was a complete mistake on my part. "Alex," I whisper in fear.

"Do you know who I am?" Bucket head asks with a sinister smirk on his face. I shake my head no, though he did look familiar," I am Megatron!"

At this I let my eyes widen, why not. I'm in front of a terrible thing that wants to destroy Earth.

"Are you scared yet?" He asks as though he is the worst thing I have ever seen.

In a way he is the worst thing ever however I work with the government because and I quote you're to smart,' and I hang out with Unicron in my head, though I can't say that.

"No, you aren't that impressive," I say as I sit in his hands. "So why me?" I ask him as though that is the only thing I could possibly ask.

"W-what. Oh, you are with the Autobots and it seems like they all are protecting you," Megatron says as though it is obvious to everyone.

I raise an eyebrow," Is that right?"

"Of course, they seem to be with you all the time. As well as the humans," Megatron says with an evil glint in his eyes.

I sigh and decide to tell him the truth," Then you must be mistaken. I don't think they like me at all. Ratchet is always yelling at me for nothing, Miko only hangs out with me because I let her give me makeovers, Jack is hanging out with me to get me out of a bad situation. Then there is Arcee, she just doesn't like me, Optimus, well I don't know much about him, Raf is cool same with Bee but I'm not quiet sure they care."

Megatron's eyebrow raises higher and higher up his head as I continue my explanation. Megatron smirks as I finish as though he just won the lottery.

"Well then, let me introduce you to your new home," Megatron says with a nasty smirk.

I gasp in shock as Megatron starts walking away keeping his clawed hand cupped so I can't run and jump off. Though if I did he could just catch me with his hand.

I groan as I rush up and run towards the side of his hand.

"No you can't keep me here! This is kidnapping!" I yell as he walks down the halls of a metal ship.

He walks through the twisting hallways until he reaches a room where there are screams coming from it. He walks in and there is cherry and a mech with two hammers and blue and grey painting.

"Knockout! Breakdown! You will be watching the human. No complaining," Megatron says as he sits me down on a table this saws and other torture devices. "Oh and shut Starscream up, NOW!"

He leaves as hammer head picks me up.

"So you're the fleshy that the Autobutts were always careful about. What is your name?" Hammer head asks.

"What's your designation first," I say in a soft tone, might as well be nice.

"Breakdown," Breakdown says." Now you. I don't want to call you fleshy the whole time you are here."

"Alex, I assume you must be Knockout," I say to Cherry.

Cherry looks up and says," You would be correct, Alex. Isn't Alex a mech name?"

"Yeah, isn't is a mech name?" Breakdown asks after Knockout.

"Technically. My parents thought I was a mech while I was in the womb and already planned my designation to be Alex and didn't want to change it. Hence the name Alex," I explain quietly.

Knockout looks up from the mech he is working on and says," Your terms are quite accurate for a human."

"Where are your parents?" Breakdown asks not knowing what emotions it could bring on.

"My parents? Dead. Murdered," I say as the numb feeling I felt years before returns with such a force that I just want to cry, but I can't I'm numb again.

A/n

An early chapter for you humans. I worked at this sporadically throughout today and I hope it is somewhat good. Now to the main question that I would like an answer to... Would you guys read my other stories I write or just this one and sequels?

Any who, who do you guys want Alex to end up with? I'm not sure myself but I want her to be with someone by the end of this book. Also another thing thank you so much for over three hundred views! It means a lot to me, much more than you will ever know.

I hope you all have a good day or night and happy reading.

Narcissa