Chapter 7

Ratchet's Pov

What is up with this girl, I think as I drive towards base as quickly as I can without getting a ticket. 

I drive up to base and Optimus lets me in.

"What is going on?" Optimus asks I unload the cot with Alex on it.

I sigh," She passed out, almost right after you left."

"Really?" Optimus asks and I nod my head in reply. "She was really tired this morning, and she said she had a bad dream last night," Optimus informs me.

Alex groans and tries to shift but as I haven't unstrapped her she can't. I quickly unstrap her so she doesn't wake up.

She murmurs something about 'why cybertronians?' She growls in annoyance at her dream as she shifts onto her side. 

I let my holoform fizzle out of existence and I transform into my cybertronian body.

"What is wrong with her?" Optimus asks as Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and Arcee drive in and transform loudy.

I hold my digit to my lip as I hush them, pointing towards Alex.

"What's she doing here?" Arcee asks.

Alex groans and shift to her other side says," Why are you guys annoying?"

"How dare y-" Arcee gets cut off by Alex groaning and shifting again, her eyes closed the whole time.

She mutters something into her pillow. I look at them and notice Bee's worried face.

"She passed out from exhaustion," I tell them and Bee and Bulk sigh in relief.

Alex's Pov*

 The blackness surrounds again and when I see the purple and blue lights I start running towards them.

"What the heck guys!" I yell at the two cybertronians.

Primus sighs," We knew you needed sleep and to get away from school."

"Yeah so we decided to visit you, not that I'm thrilled about it," Unicron says in annoyance.

I grumble," The feeling's mutual."

"How dare you, I am Unicron I am a god to the Cybertronian race!" 

"How dare you! You dare you talk to our guest like that!" Primus shouts at him. 

I sit on the ground as I'm lifted up to their eye level.

They continue bickering and I say," Why Cybertronians?"

My comment falls on deaf ears as they continue to bicker.

"Why are you guys so annoying?" I yell at them.

"Why are you?" Unicron asks.

"I'm not the ones arguing all the time!" I argue with him.

"Whatever!" He says.

Primus then says," Well I think it best you wake up and talk to Optimus and the autobots."

"Why," I question.

Primus laughs," They need to know about us!"

"Just send her back already!" Unicron yells.

Primus rolls his eyes, as I feel my eyes rolling back into my head.

I groan as my eyes open, I'm less tired but still I could sleep.

I sit up and see Ratchet back at his computers with Optimus beside him. I see Bumblebee fiddling with his thumbs while watching television and I hear noises of melt pounding metal. Wonder who those are. I decide to go to Bumblebee first seeing as he looks so worried.

I get off the cot I was lying on and walk up to the catwalk and up the stairs. I get near the television and I look to see Bee still looking at it. I rush in front of it and Bee starts to make his yering sounds grabbing Ratchet and Optimus's attention.

"You shouldn't be up," Ratchet says.

Bumblebee quickly runs out of the room and starts going towards the metal banging on metal sounds.

I raise my eyebrow and ask," What are you gonna do about it?"

"Well Agent Fowler told me that you don't have school for the weekend and gave me permission to keep you here on base, no going outside. Oh he also brought some of your clothes," Ratchet says with a smirk.

I gasp," You're gonna ground me!"

"Is that what an Earth grounding is like?" Optimus questions.

I glare at Ratchet as I respond," Exactly." I turn to Optimus and continue," A grounding is where you are not allowed out of the house at all besides for school usually. Sometimes parents will take away their kid's phone or computer instead. However if you did something really bad they will take away your electronics as well as keeping you home," I explain.

Uncle William did it once when I disobeyed and fixed a paying customer's car who happened to be a spy. Who knew? Not me.

"Very well, hand over all your electronics," Ratchet says with his hand in front of me.

I gap at him before regaining my composure," What do you mean?"

"You are grounded, Alex," Ratchet says to me.

"Optimus!" I exclaim. "You can't let him do this!"

"I'm sorry young one but Ratchet has the best for you in mind," Optimus says as Arcee, Bulkhead and Bumblebee come into the room.

Arcee looks angry," Bee you came and got us why?"

Bulkhead looks around until his eyes land on me. A look of relief flashes across his face.

"Thank Primus you're alright!" Bulkhead says, I guess he likes me, or he's just a huge teddy bear at heart.

Arcee looks at me once he says that and a flash of relief comes across her face but quickly leave almost as fast as it came.

I look up at Bulkhead and say," Ratchet wants to ground me!"

"Oh," Bulkhead says quietly as Ratchet glares at him. "What did Optimus say?" He asks.

I sigh," He said something Dumbledore would like 'He wants you healthy,' or ' he has your best interest in mind.'"

"Well then..." Bulkhead trails off.

I gasp dramatically," I can't believe this! I'm getting grounded," I say dramatically before fake fainting.

Ratchet, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee all think it's real and start to worry but I sit up. 

"What's got you so worried?" I ask quietly.

Ratchet's face contorts into anger as he holds his hand out once again," Phone, table, laptop and any other electronic you have. You will stay in the base at all times during the weekend and if I feel you are not ready you will stay for longer. No building anything," Ratchet says in an angry tone.

I know not to mess with him anymore than I have and hand over my phone then walk down the platform to my bike that I left here last night. I see my backpack and hand over my computer to him as well as my backup computer and phone. I rummage through it again and pull out my Ipod and place it in his hand.

He sighs and says," I'm sorry but technology won't help you get better. On second thought," he pauses and grabs my motorcycle.

I groan as I walk up the platform to the yellow crusty couch and sit down.

A/n

Sorry for not updating, well actually I'm updating quiet early seeing as I like to finish another chapter before publishing but I decided to post a bit early. However the next chapters will be coming later seeing as I am under the weather. I will try and update soon but no promises!

Thanks for reading this story and happy readings!