Chapter 12

When school ends I get on Arcee with Jack to go to base. I mean we need to keep up looks as though we are dating. I really shouldn't have brought he into it. 

"Arcee I thought Bumblebee was picking Alex up," Optimus says in his booming voice.

Arcee transforms quickly and looks down at Jack and I with a raised eyebrow. I make a weird cough noise at the awful silence.

Jack and I look at each other debating if we should tell them, I say no but Jack says yes.

"Umm... Well you see we may or may not be pretending to date," Jack says and turns red real quickly.

I jump in," A boy was being rude and kept asking me out so I asked Jack to help me out."

"You are fake dating?" Arcee asks slightly confused while Optimus looks really confused.

"Why would fake dating, as Arcee put it, help you with the boy who kept asking you out?" Optimus asks as Ratchet comes into the room.

He looks dumbfounded before asking," What is going on?"

I slightly blush before answering both questions," Well a boy kept saying we were dating during school and kept harassing me into saying yes to go on a date with him. So I asked Jack for help and we told everyone that we are dating. It helps because it means that people won't ask me out during to school day because they think I have a boyfriend. Which I don't. Also I'm sorry Jack for dragging you into this mess."

Optimus looks less confused while Ratchet and Arcee's face holds nothing but anger, at me or Vince I don't know. 

"Who is this man who kept asking you out!?" Ratchet asks, his voice full of rage.

"Yes who is this mech and I will rip him apart!" Arcee exclaims.

I look at them with shock while Optimus says," No we do not kill humans no matter how much they anger us."

I shake my head and walk up to the platform and sit on the crusty mustered colored couch. Good timing to as Bulkhead, Miko, Bumblebee, and Raf finally get here.

"Did we miss the show?" Miko asks as she gets out of Bulkhead's alt mode.

I groan and say," Not the time Miko!"

Raf clambers out of Bumblebee's alt mode and rushes up the stairs to the couch and plops down next to me. I laugh a bit as he turns on the tv and grabs a remote to play the racing game. Jack makes his way up and grabs the second remote and they start a game yelling at each other.

"Alex?" Miko asks carefully.

I look at her with an eyebrow raised, "What?"

"Can I give you a makeover?" She asks me with a smile on her face.

My eyes widen and I stand up abruptly and say," No."

"Please!" She asks as she drags out the 'e'.

I look away from her face as she starts doing puppy eyes. She doesn't say anything for a few seconds so I look up but am meet with a pair of puppy eyes.

I groan and drag my hand down my face before saying," Fine."

Miko squeals in excitement before dragging me with her down the steps.

"Miko! Shut up!" Ratchet yells out from looking at his screen.

"No Peppermint!" Miko yells back before dragging me from the sights of the autobots.

I groan again as she takes me to a room that has an old bed in it. On top of it lays dresses, skirts, shirts, shorts, ripped leggings, ripped tights, shoes and more shoes. Not only does it hold clothes it has hair bleach and hair dyes as well as makeup and more stuff.

Miko sure was not kidding and she starts with bleaching my hair and putting a hair cap on my head to let it sit. While we wait she gets out wax strips and starts waxing my face as well as her own. I take some and do my legs, which was painful thank you very much.

Switching POVs to Ratchet

Miko lets out a squeal so I yell at her, "Miko! Shut up!"

"No Peppermint!" She yells back before going to do something else. It grows quiet all except the boys saying stuff to each other. 

I realize how quiet it actually is, I can't hear Miko's usual screams of delight as she races against the boys. I look up from my computer to see both Miko and Alex missing.

"Where are they?" I ask the boys and they only shrug.

I mean it can't be that bad can it?

Alex's POV

Miko starts going through clothes before she lands on a dress. I raise my eyebrow in question as she pulls it out of the sea of clothes. I groan as she pulls shorts, knee high socks, and a black tee shirt with a white skull in it.

"Hey is your hair ok?" Miko asks all of a sudden.

I look up from the floor, "Yeah, I think so."

Her phone dings and she smiles a smile that the Cheshire cat would be jealous of. 

"Time to rinse!" Miko squeals before dragging me to a bathroom and starts the shower up.

I groan but oblige and kneel in front of the tub as she rinses all the chemicals out of my hair. I watch as the water changes colors while she massages my scalp with shampoo and conditioner. Soon she is done and puts my hair into the weird towel thing girls do to keep the water from getting on their clothes after a shower.

"Let's go and play some games with the boys," Miko says with a smile before taking with her.

I get a questioning glance from Jack before he goes back to racing with Raf.

Ratchet looks at us from where he stands at his computer and his eyes widen.

"What is wrong with your hair?" Ratchet asks with sincerity in his voice.

"Oh it's a towel Ratchet. It is drying my hair," I say to him with a smile.

Miko comes into the conversation and says, "Your hair should be dry now!"

I let my hair down and my now silvery locks fall out of the towel getting confused looks from almost everyone besides Miko and myself.

"Miko, what did you do?" Bulkhead asks his charge.

A/n

Sup I want to know if you want Jack and Alex to become an actual couple or if Ratchet and Alex should be sparkmates.

I let y'all decide, also suggestions are welcomed!

Anyways have a good day and happy reading!