Ch.12-

You trained hard every single day and you developed a nen technique called 'Black snow' (-u- if you watch 7 deadly sins you should know whats that. Hendyyyy~ owo I- ye cuz im watching it recently uwu) Its nen snow made out of your destroying nen. Anything or anyone that touches it will be destroyed in an instant. Not a good techique to use when you have comerades beside you. 

So, you have another hissatsu waza, 'nighmare talk' (I swear this is not from Gowther) All you have to do is release a large amount of dark aura while targeting people you want to attack. Your dark aura will read the sins of that people. It will reflect their greatest fear in front of them and judge them. Telling them their sins they have comitted. Usually people will go through a mental break down and end up dead in the end. People with stronger sanity will end up being in vegatative state. 

HOWEVER, if they have already forgave themselves and overcome the sin and their bad memories. Your aura would be wasted and your dark aura might risk being purified. 

(k- back to the story)

3rd person pov - with Chairman netero and the zodiacs

Time skip - 4 yrs ater (you are 12 now-)

Netero, Ging (who just came back for a day to check on (y/n)'s progress) and Pariston are discussing about signing (y/n) up for the hunter exam and the routine of the hunter exam. The other zodiacs are looking through the letters (y/n)'s friend wrote to her. Sadly, Netero never allow them to reach (y/n) and she is clueless about these letters. She knew that they missed her because she missed them too. 

"Hmm.. Poor (y/n)... Her lil boyfriends (Ging: *ears twitches* boyfriend? ->-) really misses her so muchh~! Ne ne Netero kaicho? Why do you have to be so cruel to her?" Pyon asked while laying on the table chewing on snacks. Netero brushed his almost-bald head and thought fo a bit,"You all saw her nen and her basic abilities didn't you? That girl's talent cannot be wasted."

"Then at least! Why can't you let her go visit her friends?" Cheadle stood up and argued,"Why not even the letters?" Ging smiled and raised a thumb,"Its fun, dont you think so?" Cheadle through the letters to Ging. "FUN? Like hell it is! What if she lost all her friends? What if her relationships all broke down? This is just like kidnapping a princess-..." They all went silent as they saw (y/n) picking up the letters one by one with a lifeless expression on your face. 

"Since when did she become so emotionless-?" Ging asked. The whole room stared at him, netero and pariston. (y/n) quickly read all the letters and stood up. She lit the letters with a match and watched the letters burning. "Ones who couldn't forget about the past are weak; ones who couldn't face their sins are cowards; ones who couldn't tame their fears are rubbish. But ones... who try to forget all pains in their heart, doesn't even count as rubbish." (y/n) walked away from the pile of buring letters while saying it.

The zodiacs were worried of what (y/n) said. Ging was clueless and Pariston has a creepy smile on his face. "I'm leaving, to train Killua." (y/n) waved goodbye to the zodiacs and walked out of the building. Gotoh and Killua was waiting there. "(y/n), long time no see." Gotoh greeted. (y/n) just slightly nodded and smiled. 

Killua rushed towards (y/n) and hugged her, "onee-san~! I missed you!! Happy birthday!" (y/n) was shocked and she just stood their. When's the last time she heard 'Happy Birthday'? right, it was four years ago. She already forgot about her birthday. (y/n) knelt down and hugged Killua, "How did you even recognize me?" she giggled and asked, "The last time I ever talked toyou was 4 years ago, you were just 1!" Killua smiled and said, "Illu-nii and hiso-nii cried over you when I asked them about you! Just what did you do to them to make them THAT sad?" 

(y/n) told him that you haven't meet each other for a long time. She knew that Illumi has became more emotionless and coldblooded while Hisoka left the zoldycks but is still working with Illumi. At last Killua said a boy with black hair and a cross on his forhead told him to tell (y/n) this, "The Spider has started the Hunt." She smiled and recovered the nen spider tattoo. (y/n) has faked it's disappearance by letting chrollo's nen to sink under her own nen. 

After teaching killua (stuff- just stuff), (y/n) left for the hunter exam. She reached the navigator's house by dawn. She made new friends on her way their, there was Nasaki (23 yrs old) and Nasuna(22 yrs old) . They are brothers and sister. They also have already learnt nen and their power was the elements of fire (saki) and ice (suna) (transmutors). 

(y/n) was surprised that they actually recognized her because she was wearing the hunter association earing (single earring with silver chain and a hunter sign at the end). "Hue Hue Hueeee! Catch me if you- uhh..." The fox-like magical beast stopped laghing after you surrounded the wooden house with your aura. (kiriko: 'HAHAAAA! We finally met (y/n)! I am sorry but I was told to make thing harder for you!!! ... but how am I gonna break out of her aura...') There were a man lying on the floor, tied up. "S-save my wife!" He begged. Saki and Suna turned and jumped out of the wooden house from the window. 

(Y/n) turned back at the kiriko and the man. "Quit acting." She smirked and look at them. "W-what do you mean?" the kiriko asked. (Y/n) smiled wider and pointed at the man, "You, you are also a kiriko, right?" "How did you know?! I have already hide my scent of beast and I did not give you any clue!" The man untied himself and asked. "Its your inner voice, my aura heard your voice. 'She would never realize I'm a kiriko' right?" (y/n) sat down on the floor and took back her aura that was surrounding the house. 

Nasaki and Nasuna soon joined (y/n) and the navigators brought the three of them into an aquarium. They dived into the shark tank and a gave a coin to a shark beastman. It opened the gates behind him so that they can reach the main exam's entrance hall. The real exam starts now. 

--

EHEM- Listen-

No worries, the adultrio will be here- I did not forget that this book is a x reader one. Yea-

Also, should I keep using 'you' or use '(y/n)' in 3rd person 0-0 .answer me.

Answer me

.Hey

ANSWERRR