Powerless

You went to the only place you can call 'home' now. You walked in the mansion without saying a word, looking down at your feet. You were crying.

"Why didn't you stop him?" You asked kikyo. Kikyo looked at you and she didn't know what to say. "They were... After you..." Kikyo said after some moments of silence.

Hisoka was just laughing on the ground. Still enjoying moritonio's face when he was about to be killed.

You held you fist tight and cried even harder. "So...its all my fault that dad died..." You dropped to the ground and clenched the floor. The piece of wood broke as you screamed. A glass on the table broke and Kikyo was looking at you.

Kikyo wanted to give you and hisoka a hug and tell you its gonna be ok. But she just can't. Because she knew, nothing is gonna be ok. Especially now that she is a hundred percent sure that Howard, your dad, died.

She just stood there, feeling useless. Instead, Illumi picked up hisoka from the ground. He hugged the both of you tight and said, "Stop crying, I'm sorry that your dad died. But its all gonna be ok now. Zoldyck is your home too." Although he still don't show emotions on his face, but he some how was in pain too, without himself noticing.

Kikyo was surprised, she suddenly learnt the truth that Illumi was brave. At least brave enough to say something she didn't dare to say.

Silva was sitting in his own room. Feeling sorry for you and he was talking to Howard's dragon bracelet he left at the zoldycks.

None of you did anything more throughout the night. Neither did any of you slept properly. You were crying the whole night while Illumi and Hisoka hugged you and comforted you the whole night. (Hisoka finally stopped his sadistic laugh before sleep and noticed he is already at the zoldycks mansion)

The next day you woke up at 11 o'clock. Hisoka and Illumi was still sleeping. You weren't feeling completely fine after a short sleep but an idea rushed into your mind. You chuckled slyly and sneaked out of their arms quietly. You grabbed your phone and took a picture of them.

Since you, who should be in between them, was no longer their, it seems like Illumi and Hisoka were hugging each other. You posted the photo on instahunter and captioned 'What a nice morning waking up seeing a cute boys love scene.' Bisky was the first one to like this post. 'awww what a cute couple, So NiCE, CaN I DeSTrOY IT?' She commented.

Your dad was always the first one to like your posts. But... He is not here anymore. You sighed and looked through your past posts of you and your dad. You laughed lightly and tears started rolling down your cheeks again.

'Right... Bisky-sensei doesn't know about it yet...' You thought. Bisky was your dad's friend and she was going to be your teacher once you reached 8.

Ringggggggg-

"Hello?" You picked up your phone and asked.
"What. The. Fuck. (Y/n). You. Just. Woke. Up. ?."
It was Chrollo, he called immediately after he saw your post.
"Umm.. Yes, a lot happened last night...." You fake smiled and chuckled a bit.
"What's wrong? You sound like you are sad." Machi asked (she took the phone from chrollo and put it on speaker).
You started crying because all those memories just rushed back to the front of your head.
"OH mY GAwD, Machi! You made her cry!" Chrollo screamed.
"I did not. Now shut the fuck up chrollo." Machi argued back.
You told them everything that happened and they didn't say anything after that.

You decided to train more so that you can kick the kurtas' ass hard so you went to the testing gate. You kept pushing it none stop, trying to open 3 doors. It was hard. A bunch of tourists came by at the gates while you were resting.

"Oh! It seems like a member of the zoldycks are- hold up, isn't this the little princess of the ryuuka family?" The tourist guide introduced. Yor hands and legs were wrapped with bandages full of blood. You coldly said, "zoldyck is my home. From now on." You stopped and the continued, "The light dragon is dead... Killed by filthy red eyed creatures." Everyone frozed. They all understood what you said.

5 men who walked up to you. "Let us pass, kid, or else we won't go easy on you." One of them said. Your eyes were empty and dark at the moment (right, just like gon's when he was fighting against pitou). You looked up and asked, "Why should I?"

"No one have ever seen the zoldycks and now they are having a baby light dragon guarding their territory? How hilarious!" A man laughed. "Excuse me?" You said coldly. You couldn't tell what pissed you off but you had the intentions to kill these 5 people.

The one that stands in the middle, who seems to be their leader ordered, "kill her, she's in our way." All other four rushed up to you. "Piece of cake!" The man holding two swords flashed through you. The others all stopped as they think you must be dead.

That man with swords turned around and smirked, expecting to see you torn up in pieces. But instead, as he turned around, he was in pieces. Everyone freaked out. "Aww come on... I'm just a 6 years old little girl who still needs a teddy bear to help her sleep~" You giggled.

The crowds froze. "6 years old-?" Their boss fell to the ground as you landed behind him without making the slightest sound. "Better luck next time in your next life~" You smiled, "see ya~"
The crowds screamed and ran back to the bus as the remaining 4 of them broke into pieces.

You went back to training on the testing gates and you came finally open 3 doors with your hands using full power.

--
Hisoka and illumi seeing your post:
"WHAT THE FUCK?" *looks at each other*
*slaps each other*