As the dragon head falls

You went back to the zoldyck's mansion with hisoka and illumi. Your dad has already left because he received an urgent call earlier. According to kikyo, you will be staying with the zoldycks from now on and be trained in a more.. Zoldyck way.

Kikyo's POV
Howard (its your dad, just in case you forgot).... Please be safe.. Leave (y/n) to us.. I swear they won't get to her.

Earlier..

Howard's phone rang and his usually relaxed and ever-smiling (another word I made up myself) face suddenly turned serious. "What happened?" I asked him. Something was not right.

"The kurtas..." He sighed, "the kurtas still believed that I was the one who killed hyuuka (your mum)." They want me to hand (y/n) over to them." I was very surprised. "Do they not know that (y/n) has the blood of kurta too?" My precious honey Silva asked Howard.
"They do."
"Then why??? Why do they want (y/n)?" I gasped in horror and confusion.
"They don't care anymore. The only ones in the clan that cared was (y/n)'s cousin kurapika and pairo-kun."
"What do they want to do with (y/n)?" Silva frowned.
"To pay for hyuuka's life."
"THEY WANT TO KILL HER????" I screamed. I couldnt believe it! Why in the world-?
"I'm afraid.. Yes..." Howard sighed, "I'm going back to my place, they are already there."
He stood up and walked to the front door of the mansion. "Please, keep (y/n) safe... She is everything to me.. She will even proof important to the world when she grow up." Then, he left and we followed him to the gates.

Neither Silva nor I spoke a thing. The kurta clan are also good fighters. This might be the last time we'll ever see Howard... Poor (y/n)... Please be safe, Howard.

Back to 3rd person's POV

You looked around, noticing your dad had left. "Where's my dad?" You asked kikyo. Kikyo's smile frozed and her heartbeat became louder and faster. You can hear it clearly due to your beast like senses. You realized something was not right.

You knew you were supposed to stay here from now on but something just feels weird to you. Hisoka and illumi also noticed the change of the atmosphere in the air.

It was 11 pm and many worst scenarios that might happen ran through your mind. You were worried because you knew something was very wrong as Silva walked into this dead-air room and his eyes showed that he pity you.

You rushed out of the door but Silva held you back. You growled and smacked Silva's hands. "What is going on?!" You screamed. You were afraid that your dad might get hurt very badly, or even, die.

Tears formed up in your eyes, making your vision all blurry. Hisoka activated bungee gum, Silva and kikyo were stuck to the place they were at. You rushed out of the building straight towards the doors with hisoka and illumi following behind.

Mike rushed towards you since he was commanded to stop you from leaving the house. You were very angry at the time. You shot a death stare to Mike and this guard dog felt fear for the first time. He immediately moved out of the way. Crashhhh Silva and kikyo got rid of the gum easily (I mean duh its the zoldycks). They ran after you but with all those anger raging ing you, you are certain that you can definitely go faster than them.

Surprisingly, for the very first time, you completely turned in to a huge (your / fav/ animal), probably same size as mike or alpha. You kicked illumi and hisoka into the air and caught them on you back. It was easy to get rid of Silva and kikyo. They stopped chasing because they were amazed by what they saw.

After a few minutes, you arrived home. Arthur was laying at the entrance of your mountain, his eyes were taken away. "He's.. Dead...." Hisoka's voice was trembling. Illumi frowned (for the first time in his life so far), "We're the killers, they said." Illumi said as he rolled his eyes. You and hisoka would've been laughing normally but no, now's not the time for any jokes or things like that.