Goodbye...

It only took you 2 minutes to go back home with they help of nen. You see Hisoka and Illumi standing at the gates, they were waiting for you. You crashed into them while giving them a biiiiig hug. Tears fell from your face as they hugged you back and stroked your hair slightly. "I missed you." you said with a smile on your face. "Its only been 3 weeks, silly" Hisoka smiled too, but then his eyes became watery. 

Soon, Chrollo came by along with the troupe. "The phantom troupe is establihed~!!" Chrollo shouted as he walked towards you. He introduced you Phinks and Shalnark. Who joined the troupe as soon as it is estabished.

You had fun together. Mostly you showing off your nen and them introducing their nen. But you didnt know how to tell them that this will be the last time that you would see them. At least in a long time. You only said it to Killua at night while putting him to sleep, who is... to young to understand anything. But you sure knew that Killua can recognize you by just hearing your voice.

the next day // 6 pm 0>0

"Hey... guys?" You stopped walking and looked down to the ground just when you are about to reach the gates and say 'bye' to them. They all looked at you feeling a bit nervous. "I... I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier because I didn't know how to explain- but... This will be the last time for me to see you guys in quite a long time..." Tears rolled down your cheeks again. 

"What the fuck, girl?" Machi shouted, "Why the fuck is this the last time?" You cleched your dress and told them everything. "Aww that's too bad... I should've brought you gifts if this is true. Well, since this is the first and last time we met." Shalnark crossed his arm and said. Pakunoda patted your head and said, "Just make sure you remember us." 

Hisoka stood their and said nothing. He was shocked. His pervy smirk is no longer there on his face. Chrollo started looking through his jacket and took something out. It was your 12-legged spider necklace. (You got it on your mission 0-0 go do revision if you forgot.) You left it in your bed room because you forgot to bring it with you. And somehow chrollo got it.

You took it and put it on your neck, you turned around and said,"I... have to go now..." Kikyo was standing at the gates, holding killua. She waved goodbye to you. Just when you were about to jump. Illumi hugged you from behind, "We are engaged, you know. So..." Illumi took out a ring and placed it on your ring finger. You blushed and there were a lot of questions you wanted to asked. But blood just came rushing into your head and you can't say a thing. Hisoka hugged you too, he was shaking. "G...goodbye..." There were tears coming out from his eyes. You felt it on your shoulder. You hugged back and told him that you will meet again. But actually... You weren't sure yourself.

After you left.

"Since when were you engaged?" Chrollo asked illumi. Illumi chuckled and said with a proud face, "2 years ago, when her dad is still alive." The others all looked at illumi, amazed by what they just saw.

"Did you... Just had emotions?" Hisoka asked. "Huh? Did I?" Illumi was confused too.

Awkward silence

OK, back to the story

None of you could sleep that night. You are scared that you would never see them again. Chrollo thought he could still keep up on your status by the spider tattoo but as soon as you arrived at the hunter association building, Ging removed chrollo's nen.

The next day, Ging disappeared, leaving a note telling you about his son and that he will leave his son back at the whale island. "Oh my gon, what a dad." You sighed. He also told you that you have to master your nen the next time he comes back. If you don't, you are not allowed to take the hunter exam when you are 12.

You trained hard every single day and gourmet hunter, Menchi cooked with you during your free time since there's one time that you found that cooking is fun.

(Basically, you are trained in everything by pros-)

The only thing that you are bad at are things that acquires brain power. Math, computer hacking, riddles and stuff (A/n Bc I sux at math-).

During your trainings, all you think about is to bring your dad back to life and to revenge on the kurtas. But your main motivation, is to meet your beloved friends and family. You missed them so much...

I'll see you guys again, and it will be very soon. I swear.

--
Damn- yes short chapter bc my mind is blank and idk how to continue

QwQ sorry for not updating, I was busy using instagram, for... for... Being lazy.