A message from dad

Days passed rather quickly, your daily routine is mainly just hang out with chrollo and the others, training and going on assassin missions with illumi and hisoka.

Timeskip- 2years later, you are 8 years old

You just came back home from an assassinate mission. Hisoka started to develop more feelings for you (he is 16 now). He pins you on the wall or anywhere whenever he wants to. Yet you still think he's just joking around and you only treat him as a brother.

For illumi, you also think of him as your brother. Illumi didn't really show much since he is emotionless. (Illumi is 13) But he likes you and always admiring your bright, optimistic personality and your beautiful smiles. He knows this good side of yours is fragile, and he doesn't want to see you like you were when you saw your dad's death.

"Illumi! (Y/n)! Hisoka! Come here!!" Kikyo called for you. The three of you quickly walked to kikyo and listened to what she was gonna say.

"Are the 3 of you dating?" Kikyo asked while playing with baby killua who was only 1 years old. The three of you blushed immediately and the scene for Silva's point of view was 3 tomatoes in front of kikyo and baby killua.

"N-no..?" You said. "Why would you think like that? Mom?" Illumi asked. Hisoka always exposes truth when he was nervous and stuff, "I- We- I mean- illumi and I do like (y/n) but- i-" "YOU WHAT?" you asked, you blushed even harder while looking at them.

"Children, just want you to know that I Am Definitely Fine With A poly at home~" kikyo teased. You just sat there. But you knew that chrollo liked you too since Machi exposed his little secrets to you.

"Actually... Chrollo likes you too." Illumi stated. Silva wasn't happy to hear the name. "How do you know chrollo?" Silva asked the three of you. You told him about your 1st mission and Silva told you to stay away from them. You didn't understand.

Then, grandpa Zeno came out of the dark alley upstairs and smacked Silva hard on his back. "Are you gonna give her the dragons bracelet yet?" He asked. Silva took out a box and handed it to you together with a letter.

The letter was from you dad as you recognized your dad's hand writing. Tears fell from your eyes again.

'Dear (y/n),
Hello (y/n), how are you doing? You should be 8 years old now. How's your life with the zoldycks?
I am very sorry for leaving you so early, but it was an emergency. I am now writing to you even though I'm dead thanks to somebody's nen.

The dragon bracelet is a symbol of our family. Do not break it or lost it. It has nen from every single ancestors of our family including mine. Its power will activate by itself when you really need it. This bracelet is a spirit animal's exemplification. I dont think anyone has ever seen it but it was active and was often glowing when it is near you.

I want you to learn nen from Netero chairman. Bisky will supervise you. Zeno will send you to the hunter association and no, you cannot bring hisoka nor illumi. You are allowed to go back to the zoldycks every weekend and I hope you can concentrate on your training any other time.

I missed you so much. Writing back wouldn't be necessary since there will not be a second time that I'm allowed to write to you nor come back to life again.

Love,
Your dad, Howard ryuuka''

You wiped your tears as the nen letter disappeared. "So..? Whats all that about?" Illumi asked while hisoka listened carefully for an answer. "She's leaving." Zeno replied easily. "What?! Why?" They both asked. You explained that you can still come back on weekends and you went packing your things in the room.

Hisoka and illumi promised to tell the chrollo what happened as you went to the tall building of the hunter association. Gotoh waved goodbye and the servants left after transferring your things into your new room.

You were soon called to a conference room. You took off your dress and you just wore a white vest, a yellow and black shorts and a jacket which is also yellow and black. You put on all your equipment as you were told to.

When you arrived to the conference room, all zodiacs were there. Including netero chairman and a-... Um... green jelly bean.

The zodiacs introduced themselves. 2 of them caught your eye very much, who was the rat and the boar. You don't bother to remember the rats name so you just called him Paris and the boar's name was easy. Ging. "Ging... Why are you in a cage?" You asked. Ging was talking to you, but you weren't listening.

After learning more about the zodiacs. Netero started to introduce you. "She is (y/n) ryuuka zoldyck. Her parents are all powerful persons from powerful clans. And she's recently staying with the zoldycks and have already done so for 2 years." Netero said and waited for their reactions.

All zodiacs were surprised except ging and Paris. "That's what I'm expecting for being our students." Ging said and broke free from the cage. He immediately pushed some of his nen in you and you got control of it easily. Ging said,"I am definitely teaching this kid." Netero smiled and nodded "you may start training now. But in front of everyone here."

Ging brought you a glass of water with a piece of leaf on it. He told you to try use nen while putting your hands around the glass. You tried it and the glass cracked and the leaf started shattering into pieces. The water also became something toxic and started burning like acid.

They watched in silence. You suddenly felt like your nen could somehow be reversed. You put your hand on it and tried again.

Surprisingly, your hypothesis was correct, the cracks on the glass went reversing and 'healed' slowly. The leaf sticked itself back into one piece as the water also turned back to normal slowly.

"A god like nen power... Destruction and creation? You are a specialist that's for sure." Ging analyzed and netero was clapping in amazement.

'This kid... Is dangerous...'