Meet yourself

Name: (your/name) Ryuuka

Age: starts from 6 till I dunno

Birthday: 10th June (Gemini: two personalities uwu)

*nen* find it out yourself

Spiecies: human (second personality: (half human, half (your/ fav/ animal)) : Your 'flicking the switch on', (spoilerz) btw your second personality is from the dark continent. Yes like Alluka and Nanika.

Short intro of you and your family: Ryuuka family is an assassin family that is 2nd strogest (following after the Z O L D Y C Ks).

Your dad has an other identity besides an assassin. He is a rich business man.

Your mum died in an attack while pregnant. you were born right before your mum died of bloodloss.

You dad treats you like a treasure (who doesn't want a dad like that, it'll be creepy if you mom does that tho-) because you have a strong power which made your abilities even without nen surpassed Silva by the age of 8. But You cant control it and it only comes out when you have to kill for mission or when you are very very very emotional.

If it comes out because of your emotions but you still try to hold it in, It will cause glitch on the world around you but mostly you'll be glitching. There is a risk that you will disappear together with your 2nd personality because of the glitch.

--

lovely readers,

(a/n) Thats it, pretty much- Feel free to ask questions about yourself if I missed out anything 0w0. I'll answer those questions by making another part adding infos.

ENJOYYYYYYY~

-*mua* yours,

Van (name's vanessa)

--