your birthday present

-uwu art by me- i traced the base tho-

Time skip-by the catbear friend of gon

You arrived at the circus many hours later, you grabbed Arthur's hand and dashed infront of all servants and bodyguards (6 in total). You had no idea which way are you going to so you ran back to your dad. Its obvious that you are hyped about the events today. Your dad said you can bring one creature or animal home.

Time skip again-by the guardian of river gon caught // at the circus

You screamed as you sat down on the front row of the circus. You are sitting right in the middle. As the show started you're dad was nowhere to be seen. That didnt bother you too much since he is often working on things while your just enjoying yourself.

You were born with the gifted talent from your mother's family. You mum was the last survivor of her family and now you passed on her blood.

Her family, Akiyama, was gifted by the nature. There are 1 child in the family every 300 years that has the ability to communicate with any animals. Perhaps even plants if you focused on training the ability. It's a half manipulating power since it kind of makes you the 'queen' to all animals. Except human, of course.

Animals stop by or at least stares at you as they walk pass. They wont stop staring or keep walking until their tamer gave them a death stare. You felt the animals' sadness and decided to bring all of them home (which is impossible).

At last, You saw all lights went out, then on again. There is a 14 year old boy with red hair and weird face paints standing in the middle of the ring. You immediately tought of clowns. You frozed and stared at the red haired boy. Trying your best not to cry because you know it is rude. Well, miracles do happen, you stopped yourself from crying.

The boy noticed you staring at him and walked up. Introducing himself to the audience. "Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Hisoka, please allow me to introduce myself as the legendary magician of the Moritonio Troupe." the boy spoke confidently. You were just there watching. And you immediately felt relaxed knowing the he is not a clown (but you still think he look like one).

He walked up to you smiling, shuffling his deck of cards as the same time. "Darling~♤ would you mind chosing a card from this deck~? Just a random one wil be fine~♡" You tought hard and responded with a bright smile. "King of hearts!" "Nice choice~♡ princess ~◇" You noticed Arthur giving him a death stare but you didnt really care.

He immediately took out the king of hearts from the first card of the deck. and he shuffled the deck. You were taking a good, close look while the other audience are just watching from a huge screen. As hisoka shuffled the deck. You can see that every single card is different.

Then, Hisoka bent down on his knee again as asked you to blow air in the deck of cards. You blew air hardly with your face puffed. You were shown on the huge screen and the audience all went "awwww~~" Then you heard a woman joked, "Who's kid is this, better look close at her. Im gonna kidnapp her if i have the chance." The audience laughed again.

When you finally ran out of breath, Hisoka jumped down the stage and giving every audience on the first row a card and they all jumped. Its the king of hearts.

Then Hisoka asked you to choose an other card. And you randomly answered the joker. He chuckled and told the audience on the first row to fold the cards and sign their name while playing with the deck if cards.

"Its- its the joker!" yyou heard people behind you screaming as they tossed the card. Then Hisoka collected the cards by making them flying back to his hands. You thought its amazing but Arthur giggled and murmured,"Interesting, nen user huh?"

Time skip omfg - by the magical beast your are about to read about // a few tricks of hiso-hiso later

After some other  tricks hisoka performed, you and hisoka heard the sound of iron bars cracking. Right after you heard the sound as the cage shattered, a werewolf like creature rushed out. It looked like a werewolf but it had ears of a bear, tiger strips on its back and claws that looked like a human hand. It was sharp and covered with black fur. (ok this is nothing like a werewolf)

It spread out it claws and aimed Hisoka. You were scared so you closed your eyes as you screamed "Stop!!!". The creature immediately dropped to the floor and knelt down.

Silence-...

You looked up and saw the creature kneeling down in front of you. You a relieved but either confused. "P-princess ryuuka..." the creature whined, "I- I didnt know you are here." 'Huh-? What?' you thought. First this random creature tried to attack a person right in front of you. Then now it is crying on its knees?

The crowd watched you in silence. Even Arthur was surprised. Mr. Moritonio rushed out and his jaws dropped onto the ground. You gave the creature head pats and commanded (more like asking), "Get out of this circus and be free-?" "No! I-I mean no please!" the creature begged, "I will not let you down! Please let me stay here!"

You just stood their making a (0_    0) face. Then you agreed since you see
Mr. Moritonio in tears thinking he's about to lose a treasure. "Dont force yourself to work!" you waved goodbye to it and put on a bright smile. All audience had already left. You jumped into the ring and Hisoka guided you to the backstage after explaining.

You joined your dad there and he asked,"So.. Have you decide what do you want for birthday present?"

"I can choose anything right?" you asked just to make sure.
"Yes, anything."
You thought hard and pointed at the one you want.

--

Hisoka's pov

:0

--

(A/n)
Hehe, you probably already guessed what did you point at.