First mission

You had fun with illumi and hisoka (mostly you and hisoka making fun of illumi). Kikyo and your dad came and called the three of you back. You listened carefully to what they say.

"So, you kids will be on a mission tomorrow." Kikyo explained. "It might take you a whole hour or more." Your dad added. "Not possible." Illumi and hisoka answered while you just sat there and thought of those disgusting blood.

You have never enjoyed killing people. You never understood why would people want to kill each other even though they don't have the guts to do it. Your dream was to 'restore peace', make everyone friendly towards one another, and you can always make friends with everyone, like, EVERYONE.

"Your mission will be assassinating atound 500 people in a ball room during party." Kikyo continued. Illumi and hisoka's eyes shot wide open. "That's not possible for the 3 of us. Why is even (y/n) coming with us??" Hisoka asked. Illumi just nodded. Its the first time illumi got such a huge job. None of them said a thing, but they both had the same thought in mind : the first priority would be making sure of
(y/n)'s safety.

You shivered, '500!' you thought. You thought of the scene seeing blood and corpses every where, which you hated thinking of these.

"Don't expect them to be powerless normal people." Kikyo continued. You looked up at her as she stood up. "Some of them can fight you, and probably stands a good chance of winning if they have brains. Which... Most people only have them as a decoration." Kikyo left with your dad and arthur, heading towards Silva.

The three of you kept quiet. "Hm~ interesting~~~" hisoka smirked. "Can you just stop that disgusting, perverted speech." Illumi 'asked'. "Was that a question? ~" hisoka said referring to his emotionless tone. "Ye- no, its a command." Illumi answered (still emotionlessly ovo)

Hiso hiso : "Who are you to command me~?"
Illumi : "Your lovely work partner, dear~" (he forced the '~')
Hisoka : "Ew, stop that."
Illumi : "Well, EXACTLY, EW."
Hisoka : *speechless*...."Fine you got me." (In an emotionless tone)

The boys started arguing on your way to Illumi's room. You just giggled while watching and trying to keep calm by telling yourself, 'its just a job, its just a job. Just kill everyone you were told to, or maybe just leave them to hisoka and illumi...'

Time skip - by the fact that you choked on bungee gum too when you first tried it // the next day at dawn

You got in your casual shirt and shorts for killing then wore a beautiful dress outside. You are going to attend the party first anyways. Hisoka and illumi looked perfect in suits and they both held out an arm for you to hold on. But you were too busy to calm your bloodlust as it keeps trying to escape your body. You ignored both of them leaving an awkward embarrassment behind you.

When you think you are finally calming down a bit, you are already in the car sitting between hisoka and illumi. None of them wanted to sit at the front seat so that they can sit with you. You didn't know they wanted to so you climbed to the front seat. Arthur, who is driving the car, sighed with a light chuckle then turned you seat around (the seat in your car just managed to do that). There were a thousand question marks on your face.

Some times later with confusion and more chit chats with hisoka and illumi, you arrived at the hotel where the mission will take place at.

You were attracted by all those cakes and sweets lying at a corner of the room, so you begged hisoka and illumi to start the mission later.

You walked around the ball room while licking a lollipop you just found from the pile of sweets. You spotted a book on the ground. You picked it up, it was a very heavy book. You flipped it open and the words just made you dizzy.

A boy with short black hair was walking around the room looking for something. You walked up to him and asked what is he looking for, you love to help people when your waiting for something.

"That thing in your hand." The boy replied. You handed him the book. As soon as his hand touches the book, you noticed something weird. The suit the boy's wearing doesn't smell like himself.

You held the book tighter and groaned, "who are you." The boy was surprised. He smiled and said,"what a surprise, never thought that the first one to find out is you." You frowned and your fangs became longer and sharpened, "Answer."

"Okok, I give up. I'm Chrollo Lucifer, I wasn't in voted to the party, so I came to destroy it." Chrollo said. "That sound like the witch in sleeping beauty-" you giggled, "I wasnt invited too! So, how do you want to destroy this party?" "Kill the host." Chrollo said with a death-smile look on his face. "That's gonna make my job easier but, no thank you. Don't interfere, if you want to watch ile being safe, figure out a way yourself." You said with a sly smile, "I was told to kill everyone in this room~ run with your friends if possible~~" you winked at chrollo then turned and walked towards hisoka and illumi.

Doors shutted with a loud bang, then the mission started.

A card flew across the room and pins were shot out next to you. You landed on the other side of the room in a second, leaving falling heads behind. You looked back and counted quickly, "324 players, out~~~" you announced with a laugh. "I guess the rest of you are the ones that can fight pretty good~ aren't ya~?" You whispered 'arent ya' in the middle of 6 people. They screamed and took their last breath as you noticed 7 people was gone. 'must be chrollo and his friends' you thought.

What you didn't know, was that chrollo and his friends were actually watching you close enough to see every single detail of you. Is was a power chrollo stole. You giggled and said to yourself,"Hope I see you again, you creepy nerd."

Hisoka and illumi was having a hard time fighting 147 people 'with brains' while you just finished off the rest in a flash.

Suddenly, 8 of the guys who was fighting hisoka and illumi suddenly turned to you. You lowered your body, ready for the attack. But what wasn't expected was that a yellow glowing missile just flew to you out of a person's finger. You were confused but there was no time for that. You were about to jump and dodge but suddenly, hisoka was behind you blocking another attack. You hesitated to move thinking how is it possible to hide their presence completely without you noticing. Illumi rushed in front of you and blocked the missile which was aimed to your heart with his head. He got unconscious while hisoka got stabbed in the stomach.

You watched them falling down in front of you. Anger ranged from the bottom of your heart as you watched hisoka's blood spreading on the ground.

"How dare you..." Your 2nd form came out in a millisecond, it was the fasted record of transforming yourself. Your bloodlust was set completely free and the whole room was filled by this deadly aura of yours. This time, your scarlet eye glowed brighter than ever as your black eye was the darkest black you ever had.

Some of them dropped to the floor, crying and their voice was trembling in fear. 'You' looked up at them, showing a wicked smile. "Do you wanna play?"

After what you said, the 147 people disappeared. Their souls were locked up, forever in your 8-dimensional playhouse. Suffering mental and physical pain forever.

--

Bwuh- hope u liked it, I mean- you have to like it qwq or else I'll be sacrificing my sleep for nothing.

Pls forgive me if any stupid grammar or spelling mistakes.

Please tell me if there is some thing I can do better qwq