Chapter 11//

Um...this is...the last chapter...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:( *sobs and falls into puddle of my own tears*

But yeah, I don't have anything figured out for the epilogue, so idk if there'll be one.

Um, here's the last chapter!

~

|| Louis' POV ||

Sitting on a bench, I look out at the lake. Harry should be here any minute now.

"Louis?" Perfect timing.

"Um, hey Harry." I greet, sending him a timid smile. He returns the favor and sits down next to me. "Not that I'm complaining, but what's with the sudden meet up? Liam piss you off?" I joke. He shakes his head.

"No. Quite the opposite actually. He told me what happened." I roll my eyes.

"If he told you that shit version he told Danielle, then I'm leaving." He grabs my arm.

"Don't. He didn't, I swear. None of it favored him. Actually, it favored you." He states. I sigh, nodding. "But I have one question."

"What?"

"Did you like me the entire summer?"

"No." I say simply. I look at him and see that he's frowning. "I've liked you since I first met you." I correct.

"So why did you tell Liam you liked him."

"Because at the time you were straight and he wasn't." I explain. He scoffs. "What?"

"That's a crappy reason." He mutters. I smack his shoulder playfully. "Oi! Don't hit me!" He exclaims. I laugh as he rubs his arm and glares at me. "Jerk."

I shrug. "Oops."

"Mhm, oops." He mocks. I stick my tongue out at him and we both let out a small laugh. This is exactly how it should be. Harry and I laughing and having fun together.

"This is fun." He comments. I nod. "I wish we had never stopped."

"I shouldn't have acted like an idiot. I was just being immature."

"Don't say that. I'm sure I would have done the same thing. And anyways, can't change what happened in the past." Harry comforts. I look over at him.

"I know, but I still really am sorry for what I did. If it helps, I never slept with any of the girls that had thrown themselves at me." I say, smirking. Harry rolls his eyes and chuckles.

"Doesn't matter what happens, you're still cocky." I gasp, placing a hand on my heart. "Aww, did that hurt?"