Chapter 7//

Chapter 7:)

This is more of a filler...yeah.

Emmmm, enjoyyyyy:)

~

|| Harry's POV ||

"Haz!" I whirl around, looking for the voice that called my name. There's only 2 people that know and call me that name. And one of them stayed home sick.

I turn back around, hurrying to Calculus. Only a few more classrooms. Quick, Harry-

Before I could turn the corner, a hand is on my back and spinning me around.

"I...I was calling your name." He says in a small voice. Since when is he nervous?

"And?" I shoot back harshly. Okay, maybe I shouldn't push it.

He looks at me, eyes flashing from pain to anger. "See! I try to be nice to you and this is what happens!" He spits. I glare at him. How dare he accuse me of this!

"I don't have time for this." I turn away and continue towards my next class.

"Wait, Harry! I didn't mean that!" He yells. I face him.

"Of course not, Louis! I'm sure you didn't mean calling me rude names all year too, right? Or maybe telling everyone the secrets only you were supposed to know? Just leave me alone." I finish, heading straight into my class, and leaving Louis there alone.

Shaking my head, I take my seat and focus on the lesson. For a few minutes, I can feel the girl next to me staring at me. I glance at her a few times before fully facing her.

"Can I help you?" I ask is a slightly annoyed tone. She shrugs.

"Not really, but you look like you could use a friend." She holds her hand out. "Cher. Cher Lloyd." I eye her and hesitantly shake her hand. "Are you new here?"

I bite my lip. "Uh, no. I've lived here all my life. I just sort of blend into the background." I explain. She giggles.

"Oops. Sorry, I don't remember people well. What's your name?"

"Harry Styles."

"Sounds familiar..."

"I used to be best friends with Louis Tomlinson." I say, the words feeling like poison in my mouth.

She grimaces. "That jerk? Why were you friends with him?" She asks.

"He wasn't always like that. It started after last summer." I answer. She rolls her eyes. "I'm serious."

"Sure. I don't buy it." I feel myself getting mad. Wait, mad? Why do I care if she insults Louis? Luckily, she looks back at the board before I can say anything.

<>

I began putting my stuff in my bag, getting ready to get to 2nd period. "Hey, sorry for what I said about Louis. I could tell it upset you." Cher says. I laugh.

"What? No! I don't care if you insult him!" I say, even though I don't quite believe myself. Cher looks at me skeptically, but grabs her things.

"Um, okay. See you around, Harry!" She exclaims, racing out the room. I shake my head, walking out and heading towards English.

"Hey Harry." Niall greets as soon as I walk in the room. I wave and take my seat next to him. "Liam and I are going to the mall later, wanna come with?"

I shake my head. As much as I love hanging out with Liam, I think him and Niall need some alone time. I mean, they're obviously going to end up dating. I might as well help in the process of them getting together.

"Nah, you two can hangout. I'll stay home like the loner I am." I reply, taking out my comp book. Niall does the same and looks up at the board when the bell rings.

|| Louis' POV ||

I finish playing the last of How To Save A Life on the piano as soon as the bell rang. I pack up my things and stride up to the Piano teacher.

"Um, Mrs. Anderson, I have a question." I state. She looks up from her sheet music and smiles.

"Yes, Louis?"

"Ehm, I wanna write my own song...on piano...by myself." I say nervously. Why am I so timid today? First with Harry and now my Piano teacher. Jeez, I need a break.

She nods. "That's wonderful, Louis. What type of song?"

"Oh, uh, a love song."

"Ooh. Is it for anyone in particular?" She asks. I shake my head, knowing my cheeks have already gone red. "I'm just kidding. If you want, you can come in during lunch and after school and I'll help you out."

I smile and nod. "Sure thing! Thanks Mrs. Anderson!" I wave bye and exit the classroom.

~

Hm, I wonder what song Lou is gonna write.

Guess what?!

IM STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND WRITINGGGGG.

Next To You will be updated all night! If Im Louder will be updated all night anddddddddddd

KNOWING TOO MUCH CAN GET YOU HURT WILL BE UPDATED IN THE MORNING!

You love me?

Alright, bye Snowflakes!