Chapter 6//

Chapter 6!

I think you'll be finding out about Lou and Li in chapter 10:)

Be prepared for that!

Anyways, here's chapter 6!

~

|| Louis' POV ||

Pick up the phone. Come on, just pick up. It's not that hard. Just a green button. Pick u-

"Hello?" I stay silent. "Is anyone there?" How do I greet her?

"Um...hey?" I say into the phone weakly. Wow, Tommo. Great job on the confidence level.

"How...how did you get my number?" She says, irritation in her voice.

"Zayn." I say simply. I hear her sigh.

"Whatever. What do you need?"

"Uh, you know about what happened with Liam and I, right?" I ask carefully.

"Of course. Liam tells me everything." I mentally slap myself.

"What exactly did he tell you?" She goes on to tell me the extremely false story Liam told her. That lying son of a bitch.

"That's not how it happened! Liam Payne is a fucking liar!" I yell into the phone, eyes getting watery.

"Look, he's not the one going around, sleeping with random girls, and bullying everyone. Who do you think I should believe here?"

"I...I don't.." I stutter. I can practically feel her smirking on the other line.

"You can take this up with Liam. I don't have time for this. I have my own issues, to deal with. Bye, Louis."

"Bye, Danielle." I say before hanging up. This isn't over.

<>

"Liam!" I call when I see him leaving Starbucks. He glances over at me and glares. He has no right to glare at me! Or, well, maybe he does, but he still shouldn't do it!

"We need to talk." He lets out an annoyed sigh, walking over to me.

"What, Louis?" He asks, obviously irritated. He's really pissing me off.

"About the fabricated story you told Danielle!" He stares at me, a blank look on his face. I knew it. "You're an asshole, you know that?"

"Me? You're not the one who's been getting bullied!"