Chapter 9//

One more chapter till you find out everything:)

So uh....here you go!

~

|| Louis' POV ||

"Ready, Lou?" Zayn asks as we walk into the cafeteria. I give him a look. "Right. Just wanted to make sure I was skipping Algebra for a reason." I ignore him, looking around the room for 3 certain boys.

"Alright, I'm good to go." I tell him, spotting Liam, Harry, and Niall at a table.

I mentally go over the plan Zayn and I conjured up yesterday. It was cruel, but I couldn't really say no. It would blow my cover completely!

Heading to my table, I stand on it a clear my throat. "Excuse me!" I yell. Everyone looks over and quiets down. The effect I have is pretty nice.

"I have a special announcement, and it involves my dear friend Niall Horan. Niall, why don't you join me?" I say, motioning for him to come on the table. He hesitates, but joins me. I wrap my arm around him and fake smile at him. "I'm really sorry." I whisper so only he can hear.

He gives me a confused glance. I look at everyone in the cafeteria. "Ladies and gentlemen, Niall here, has a crush on someone in this room!" I exclaim. Niall's eyes get wide. I look down at Harry who's glaring at me.

"And the lucky lady, or um actually, lucky lad-" I say, emphasizing the word lad. "Happens to be Liam Payne!" Liam looks up from his tray, shocked.

Niall looks mortified. I laugh along with everyone else in the cafeteria as Niall hops off the table and storms out of the cafeteria. Liam shakes his head at me and follows. I don't even look at Harry, knowing he's silently hating me.

"Can't you just stop? I am so sick and tired of you thinking you can mess with whoever you want and get away with it!" I look down, surprised to see Harry standing in front of me, hands balled into fists.

"Honestly, you think you're so fucking cool, but you're not! I don't know what happened with you and Liam, but whatever it was shouldn't cause you to act like this!"

"Harry, I-"

"No, Louis! I'm done staying in the back and watching as things happen. I'm done letting you torment me and my mates, just because of something that I don't even know about! Why can't you let it go!"

"You don't understand-"

"I obviously don't. But you know what I do understand? That I hate you with a burning passion and that the Louis I used to be friends with, has disappeared." He glares at me one last time before marching out the room.

|| Liam's POV ||

"Niall!" I call, racing after him down the hallway. "Niall, come back here!"

I turn the corner, finding him crouched down against the lockers, head in his arms.

"Niall..." I say, walking over and sitting next to him. "Everything will be fine. I'm sure Harry told you I had a crush on you too." I smile.

"But I wasn't out yet. To almost everyone in school I was straight. Now that's over." He says, not moving the smallest bit. I sigh, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him into a hug.

He lifts his head, his eyes meeting mine. We both start leaning in, our lips only a few centimeters apart.

"Lads!" We both look up, seeing Harry running towards the both of us. Niall and I stand up, sending each other a small smile befor facing Harry. Worst. Timing. Ever.

"What happened?" I ask. Harry bites his lip.

"I sort of, uh, yelled at him. In front of everyone." He states. I widen my eyes, as does Niall.

"Seriously?" Niall asks. Someone's feeling better.

"Um, yeah. And I kind of told him I hated him." He adds.

"I...Harry I think it's time I tell you everything." I state. I can tell he's trying his hardest not to smile.

"Finally." I hear him mutter. I give him a look. "I mean, I'm glad you're ready to tell me. When will you do that, exactly?"

I think it over. "Afterschool. Alright?" He nods.

"There's still 20 minutes left for lunch. I'm gonna go in the music room. Bye." I smile as Harry walks away. I grab Niall's hand, pulling him towards the school parking lot.

"Where are we going?" He questions. I grin, opening my car door. He gets in on the passenger side.

"You'll see." I answer. "No worries, we're not skipping." He rolls his eyes.

"Like I thought you would skip." He says. I laugh, pulling out of the school.

|| Niall's POV ||

"Okay, how did you know I loved Nandos?" I ask, walking through the doors. Liam shrugs.

"Oh, I don't know, it's not like you mention it all the time." He accuses. I smile sheepishly and walk up to the registers. We both order and sit down at a table.

"So...what's our relationship status?" I ask as soon as I sit down. Liam shrugs.

"I don't really know. What do you want it to be? I was never good with this kind of stuff." He admits.

"I guess...I guess we're dating?" I say, unsure of myself. That was probably a step too far for him. I mean, he never said he wanted to date. Wow, he probably thinks I'm weird.

"Alright. We're dating." He confirms. Hm, that was easy. "Now if you excuse, I'm going to go get our food." He says, getting up and making his way to the counter.

~

Yup, I failed. But on the plus side....

NIAMMMMMMM:D

My 7th OTP:) 1st being Larry, 2nd Ziam, 3rd Ziall, 4th Goshy, 5th Zandy (Andrea and Zayn:P), and 6th Eleandy (Or me and Olly, but I haven't come up with a Ship Name)

2 more chapters:)

Bye Snowflakes!