Chapter 10//

THIS IS THE CHAPTERRRRR:) Ready to find everything out?

Well, Im ready to write about it!

Leggo:)

~

|| Harry's POV ||

I dash right up to my front door and unlock it. Liam and Niall are following right behind. I set my stuff down next to the door and take a seat on the couch, waiting for the two of them.

As soon as Liam walks in, I smile. "Alright Daddy Liam, tell us a story!" Liam rolls his eyes, sitting next to me while Niall went to the kitchen.

"Alright so, last summer..."

(Flashback)

"So, Harry's visiting family in Cheshire, Zayn's in Bradford, what shall we do Li?" Louis asked, laying back on his bed.

Liam glanced up from his book and shrugged. Louis looked over at Liam and smiled.

"Can I tell you something, Li?" Louis sat up. Liam nodded, setting his book down next to his spot on the bed.

"What's up Lou?" Liam questioned.

"I-" Louis started. "-like you." He finished, poking Liam's nose.

Liam smiled. "I like you too! That, is why we're best friends!" He stated. Louis shook his head.

"No. I like you more than a friend." Louis corrected. Liam seemed confused for a few seconds, then realized what Louis meant.

"You mean?" Louis nodded, smiling wide. "Um, well, I like you more than a friend, too." Liam said, grinning. Louis brought his face close to Liam's, making their noses touch.

"Wanna see where this goes?" Louis asked.

"Yeah. I do." Liam responded, closing the gap between him and Louis.

(Flashback Over)

"Woah woah woah, what? You and Louis...dated?" I ask, surprised. Liam nods slowly. "Why the hell did no one tell me? I mean, two of my best friends dated, that would have been some nice information to know!" I exclaim. "And this still doesn't explain why Louis hates us."

"If you would just shut up, I would finish telling you." Liam says, glaring at me. I sigh and sit back, just as Niall exits the kitchen.

"What did I miss?" He asks, sitting down on the floor and stuffing a forkful of top ramen in his mouth.