Chapter 8//

Yayyyyy, chapter 8! Something different in this one...

Um...lets start!

~

|| Niall's POV (lol, what?!) ||

"Why not, Harry?" I whine. I think I've asked him to go to the mall with Liam and I about a million times now. But yet, he still says no. Damn it.

He rolls his eyes, grabbing my arm and pulling me into the bathroom.

"Woah! Harry, I have a crush on Liam, not you." I joke. He chuckles, leaning against one of the sinks.

"Idiot. Anyways, I had a small encounter with Louis today." He says.

"What did he do?"

He sighs. "Called me by my old nickname, then blamed me for this. I don't even know what happened!" I shake my head.

"Just ignore him. He's just an idiot. Along with Zayn." I say, smiling. He laughs. "Now, can you please go to the mall? I don't want to be alone with Liam."

"Oh shut up. Being alone with your crush isn't that bad." He insures.

"And you know that how?" I question. He shrugs.

"Gemma?" He states, unsure. Wow, I feel so much better now. "You'll be fine. Come on, we've gotta get to Choir." He says, pulling me out of the bathroom.

Before I exit the door, I hear a toilet flush and a door open. Shit, I hope whoever that was didnt know who we were. Maybe the Irish accent won't give it away.

"Harry, someone over heard us." I tell him. He shrugs.

"It's fine. Not like they saw who we were. I don't talk much, no one really knows my voice."

"But I'm practically the only kid here with an Irish accent!" I exclaim.

"It'll be fine. I've been at this school for years, nothing will happen." I let out a deep breath and nod. He better be right.

|| Liam's POV ||

But how did Louis even find out about that? The only person I told was Danielle. She didn't...she couldn't have told him!

This is all my fault. I shouldn't have lied. I should have never over reacted like I did! It wasn't Louis' fault. Although, no one told him to act the way he does now. Sleeping with different girls, being rude to everyone. I didn't force him to be like that. Okay, I may have instigated, but still...

"Deep in thought, Li?" Harry asks, sitting in the chair next to me. I shake my head and smile. Niall takes the seat next to Harry and waves.

"Not really. Just thinking about this Friday's Choir concert." There I go with the lying again. I thought I learned my lesson!

"A Choir what?" Harry asks, surprised. "Why was I not informed of this?"

"He sent out an email." I say, pointing to Mr. Murs. Harry bites his lip. "We know all of the songs, calm down."

"Um, what songs are they?" I roll my eyes.

"Unwritten, Don't Rain On My Parade, Isn't She Lovely, and Torn." I state, handing him the music sheets. He looks them over and makes a face.

"Who has the solos?"

"We find out tomorrow." He sighs, handing back the papers. "Do you think you'll get one?"

"No way! He knows I can't do solos!" Harry exclaims quietly. Niall looks at the two of us, confused.

"What are you two going on about?"

"Choir concert." Harry ad I say in unison. "You don't have to go." I add. Niall nods, seeming relieved.

Harry groans. "But I still do."

"You were here the entire year, of course you do." I respond. He sticks his tongue out at me and faces the front of the room. I shake my head, leaning back so I can see Niall.

"Niall?" He looks over at me and raises an eyebrow. "We still on for the mall after school?"

"Um, yeah. Definitely." He says, grinning. I smile and glance over at the board again.

|| Zayn's POV ||

"Louis!" I call, racing over to him in the hallway. He looks back from some girl he's flirting with. He seems kind of...relieved? Weird, he usually gets annoyed when I interrupt him and a girl.

"Sorry babe, my best mate is calling. I'll see you later." He says as I get closer to him. She pouts, but his flirty smile seems to help her walkway. How the hell does he do that?

"What's up, Zayn?" He asks.

"Well, I was in the bathroom earlier, and I think I heard something I wasn't supposed to hear..." I smirk. He rolls his eyes.

"What?"

"Niall has a crush on Liam." I spit out.

"Is it true?" He questions, a bit skeptical. "I mean, who did you hear it from?"

"Niall and Harry! They were talking and the bathroom and I heard them say Niall has a crush on Liam! This is legit." He stays silent for a minute, then shrugs. "We could use this to our advantage!"

"How?"

"I'll tell you when we get to your place. Trust me, it's genius." I pat him on the back ad start walking to the school's parking lot. Tomorrow should be eventful...

~

Uh oh, Zayn found out about Niall's little crush...oops.

Any guesses on what the plan is? Winner may get a small dedication in the last chapter...

At least 3 chapters left. I don't have any ideas for an epilogue...

Alright, bye Snowflakes!