❝𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗳❞ ; 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗳" ; 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
❝𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Unrequited Love, Pining, Slight Sexual Tension

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Content is suitable for all audiences.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

For you, love has never been an easy task.

You weren't one to get yourself into unwanted situations, always avoiding clubs and less-than-satisfactory friend groups. Instead of enjoying your adolescence, you buried your head in books and articles, studying day-in and day-out to get you where you wanted.

The thought of how many missed opportunities you had at finding someone made your lip curl in bitterness, wondering if that would have saved you from your fate.

Now, after six-plus years of hard work and dedication, here you are, an unpaid intern studying someone who held the official title you craved. You watched them hand out papers, guide a room of new adults, assign essays, and toss bad apples with horrible attitudes.

He did not tolerate anything other than what was expected of his students. With a sharp eye and unyielding discipline, anyone who wasn't placed to right would come face to face with all the wrong parts of him.

He didn't curse, didn't scream or shout, didn't even flinch. A deafening sigh and flick of the wrist is all he would offer. And somehow, it was enough. He walked calmly, prim and propper as the fabric of only the best suitors hugged him, buttons leading down to a nice belt and perm pressed slacks. With thick-framed glasses sitting on his heart-shaped nose, Park Jinyoung was the textbook definition of a college professor.

The youngest of his class, actually. At the ripe age of thirty-one, he was not only the best English professor of Seoul, but he was also the love of your life. How original.

He was also gay.

He had never told you personally, but word around was the silver band on his finger tied him to not soft beauty and faint curves, but broad, masculine, and abrasive charm. With how he could be utterly feminine with his mannerisms and longing pettiness, you figured there was nothing you could offer than a stapler on the corner of his desk.