❝𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴❞

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 '𝗔𝗕𝗖' 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴"
━ ❝𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘑𝘪𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Chronological List, Appreciation Post.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Mild Content. Otherwise content is suitable for most audiences.

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

𝕬 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘
his beauty never fails to amaze you. even when he isn't trying, he always managed to single-handedly knock you off your feet with one look. jay park was cute, but he sure as hell wasn't any jinyoung.

𝕭 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖
being the wife of a famous singer-songwriter and actor in Korea was nerve-wracking as is, but jinyoung kept his personal life on lock at all times, catering to you 24/7 all while keeping his fans happy and entertained.

𝕮 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤
many would think the tsundere, hot-and-cold, and manipulative type that jinyoung was someone who wasn't into skinship and affection. it just showed how much the public really did not know about him. at times, he could even be far more affectionate than you.

𝕯 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕
though he himself was very clean and orderly, don't think for a second it is the same upstairs. if something you said could be taken just slightly in that way, you wouldn't miss the way the right side of his lips would curve upward into a small smirk. all for him to wipe it away immediately and pretend like the thought never crossed his mind.

𝕰 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕪
easy? jinyoung? never.
it was bold of you to assume there would be a supporting explanation for this considering he is the most difficult man in the universe. but that's a different story.

𝕱 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕗𝕦𝕝
always and forever--- as a faithful man, he had no respect for those who were not. he always thought: why marry someone you can't stay true to?