45. Girl Talk

Kianna

"You should've dog walked that trifling bitch." Kali said.

"I should've, but I think my built up anger just took over for a second. Next thing you know her shit bleeding." I laughed.

"If I wasn't pregnant I would've beat that hoe ass myself." Kali said rumbling around.

I was now home on my couch with my feet kicked up. I didn't have work today, and if I did I would've called off.

I laughed. " I never seen you fight. Nobody but Kieth."

"Those are the ones you have to watch." she said looking in the camera. "They're dangerous."

"I know. I was once that person."

She sat her phone up for me to see her properly. She had on a crop top showing her growing stomach.

She put her face close to the camera raising a eyebrow. "Where was you anyways?"

I sighed. "I'll tell you if I see progress. I'm not sure if I want to continue it tho."

She nodded. "I guess. Whatever you doing have to be important so make it work."

I probably should've went to a real doctor instead of a therapist.

If you separate therapist, you'll get 'the-rapist'.

That's not even helping me.

"Yeah. I hope so."

Kali looked at me closely. "Is that a hickey?"

She put her hand over her mouth eyes popping out her head. "No!" she smiled. "You got dicked down? Sis!" she talked loudly smiling like a child.

I hushed her. "Shh! Why are you yelling?"

She laughed looking at me showing all her teeth. "I'm here by myself. Kieth took the kids out to the park."

I laughed still looking at her. She smiled.

"Awww." Kali said wiping her eyes.

I know this girl not crying-

"I'm so proud." she smiled. "It was Trent? Because he is fione, not more that my hubby, but he's fione for you."

I laughed shaking my head. "No I didn't get dicked down. He just had a lil snack."

She slapped the table being dramatic.

"Bitch! Where?" she lied being nosey.

I blushed covering my face. "In my office...at work."

She screamed at the top of her lungs. I'm sure her neighbors knew she was crazy.

"You lil freaky chil- young woman. You're wild." she cried.

I held my laugh back watching her cry. This pregnancy..chile.

"Kali-"

"You're growing up. I remember the day I first met you.." she wiped her eyes looking at me. "You were shy, and quiet. Then I started to get to know you better. As you got older around 16, I knew from there you was a real ass girl. You was never in no mess, and you stayed to yourself."

I watched her talk about when we first met 7 years ago. I was 11.

Those tragic days.

"But I'm happy that we are sisters slash friends now. I'm proud of you, and I'm not saying that because you got you coochie ate. I've been proud of you, and watch you grow into a beautiful lady." Kali said.

I smiled feeling tears at my eyes. "I'm happy too. I watched you grow too, Kali. You was once Kieth girlfriend, then you had Kamiya, Kieth proposed to you, and you had two more kids. Now you're a wonderful mom to your kids. A great wife to my brother, and an amazing friend. I wouldn't want to change it for nothing."

"We basically watched each other grow." Kali said. "We're like each other's guardian angel somehow."

I seen Kieth walk in the camera giving Kali a kiss. I heard the kids in the back talking loud.

"Hey lil ugly." Kieth said to me.

I laughed rolling my eyes. "Bye lil shoulders."

He smacked his lips. "My shoulders not lil, you just mad."

I waved him off. "What y'all talking bout?" he asked.

Kali pushed his head out the camera smiling at him. "Nunya."

"Who the hell is Nunya?" Kieth asked.

"Nunya business." Kali snorted smacking his stomach before she could her her joke out.

Kieth smacked his lips again laughing. "You're so lame."

Kali continued laughing with tears running down her face. Shaking my head I picked the phone up.

"I'll call you later, Kali." I laughed.

"Ok, I love you." she said still laughing.

"I love you too." I said hanging up.

I sighed looking around my living room. It wasn't too empty but could use something extra.

I got up walking to my room to take a short nap then shower.

My phone rung. I picked it up seeing Trent name pop up for FaceTime.

I answered letting it connect. One it connected I seen his ceiling. I frowned putting my face in the camera.

"Trent."

"Wassup?" he said sounding tired.

I sat the phone down. He hated when I focused the camera at the ceiling or wasn't showing my face but here he was.

Wow.

"Why you got your camera like that?"

"Cause I was about to take a nap, then I thought about you." he said.

I smiled. "What a coincidence? I was just about to take a nap."

He laughed putting his face in the camera. "Really? Well I can't come over so let's take one..virtually."

I got under my covers pulling them up to my neck. "Ok. Tell me about your day." I said.

I heard him laughed. "Can we have that conversation when I have energy?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Go to sleep." I said.

He smiled slowly closing his eyes. I stared at him trying not to seem creepy.

He was too fine, and my eyes are being blessed right now. His smile, and his laugh was just something I couldn't get over.

My eyes got heavy, and I soon fell asleep too.

_________

I've made a schedule to when I'll update. I'll see if I can stay committed to it.

Thanks for reading💕