26. Crazy

Kianna

I opened my eyes seeing Dex staring in my face

I opened my eyes seeing Dex staring in my face. I jumped back sitting up straight. I reached for the nightstand drawer but he slapped my hand away.

"It's not there bae." he smiled. I stared at him.

"That gun, taser, pocket knife, and pepper spray are no longer available to you. You're back with me, and that's how it's gonna stay. You're my bitch. Do you understand?" he asked looking at me.

"I'm nobody's bitch. If anything you're my bitch." I said straight face.

He laughed grabbing my chin. "We'll see about that. I'm glad you grew some balls." he said kissing my lips. "Because you're gonna need em."

"Fuck you." I said slapping his hand off me. "Get the fuck away from me. Why can't you just leave me alone?"

"Kianna I don't know if you knew or not. Dead or alive I'm going to always be with you. Your brothers are pussy. The second they knew I was alive they could've killed me. " he smirked. "But they didn't. Instead the wanted to use me as a punching bag. Especially your twin."

I pushed him off me. "What the fuck you talkin bout?"

Dex smiled sitting beside me making me get off and stand up. He just stared at me with a crooked smiled. "As you can see Kianna, yo brothers not allat innocent like you, but then again you're no better."

"Get to the damn point." I gritted. He raised his eyebrows shaking his head.

"Patience. Come here." he motioned for me. I stuck my finger up at him.

"Tell me what the hell you talking bout Dex. Stop beating around the bush!" I yelled.

"Baby what I'm saying is you brothers kept me alive basically. After all this time you thought I was dead. It really be your own family setting you up." he smirked leaning back. "Now if you don't mind I want you to fix me somethin to eat."

I stared at him trying to figure out and process everything. "You're lying. They wouldn't set me up."

"Shit I mean I ain't got nothing to lie about sweetheart." he shrugged.

I looked away from him feeling sick. They wouldn't do that. "Kianna." I looked at him feeling my anger rise up.

I balled my fist up. "None of this wouldn't have happened if you left me alone from the beginning. You always find a way to ruin my life. Always! Get the fuck out my house before I really call them and have them murder yo ass in front of me." I said throwing his pants and shirt at him. "And get yo stankin ass shoes nigga and get the hell out my house!" he looked shocked so I left out the room looking for my car keys.