17. He Can't Hurt You Anymore

Later On...

"That's what i'm saying Kali. He been weird for a little while today." Kianna said into her phone.

She was talking to Kali. Her brothers got her phone fixed, and now she was wasting no time to talk on it.

"Kianna I'm sure he just tired. I'll talk to him if you want me to." Kali suggested.

"No don't do that. I don't want any problems between you and him. I don't wanna be the cause of an argument."

"I understand- put that down before you spill it Khalil." Kali said switching her soft tone to a more... serious one.

"My nephew always getting into something. What he doing?" Kianna asked.

"Girl he tryna pour some juice." Kali said helping Khalil.

"Aww he tryna be independent." Kianna cooed. Kali smacked her lips laughing.

"No he know to ask me for something. He just want me to light his lil legs up." she joked.

"Kieth gonna get you in check." Kianna laughed.

Kali dismissed Kianna. "If anything i have him in check. He know not to fuck wimme." Kali said handing he son his cup.

"Well damn. Period." Kianna laughed.

"What?!...I can't do shit in this house. Kianna imma call you later hear? Yo brother is getting on my nerves." Kali said making her way to Kieth.

"Ok love you. Don't let him stress you out." Kianna said.

"Oh don't worry and love you too.." Kali said as they hung up.

Kianna sighed leaning against the bed. She was sitting on the floor.

She started to daydream.

"Damn shawty whatcha doing with allat?" Dex said to a random girl walking past them.

"More than you think papi." the girl said in her accent. Kianna rolled her eyes at him.

"That's disrespectful." Kianna mumbled. Dex chuckled pulling her into him.

"How it disrespectful? It ain't like I grabbed her shit or nothing."

"You spoke to her, while your with me, and you was looking at her long enough to notice what she got." Kianna said pulling away from him. He smacked his lips.

"Bruh you're tripping for no reason. You can't stop me from looking like i can't stop you." Dex said shrugging.

"I didn't say you couldn't look. I can't stop you or nobody from looking. You know what? fuck it, you don't understand." Kianna said walking ahead of him. Dex smacked his lips looking around before catching up to Kianna. He pulled her over into a corner.

"Aye bruh you gon stop with that stupid attitude." Dex said holding her shoulders against the wall. Kianna moves him out her way.

"Yeah ight. When I holla at a fine ass nigga with his dick print showing we'll see who got an attitude." Kianna waved him off.

"I wish the fuck you might. I'll knock the air out yo ass." Dex said lowly getting in her face. Kianna wanted to spit on him. He was just that close. She had to remember that they're in public and he can act calm now and beat her until she bleed in private.

"See you don't like that shit. Now i'm ready to go. You annoying me." Kianna rolled her eyes giving her bags to Dex walking away again. Dex took a deep breath closing his eyes. There wasn't too many people around and he could just go wam! on the side of her head with his foot. Instead he just shook his head smiling at his pretty girlfriend. He caught up to her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder kissing her forehead.

"I'm sorry bae, I promise I won't make a comment to another girl unless it's you. I might not understand but you're confusing." Dex said to her. Kianna ignored him not saying anything.

She might have been overreacting, but she didn't give a care right now.

"C'mon Ki. You can't be mad about that forever, I forgot what the girl look like." he said honestly.

"I hear you." Kianna mumbled walking out the double doors. She was ready to go home, and eat.

Dex mugged her. He unlocked the doors. Kianna got in while he put her bags in the backseat. He opened the drivers door and got in.

"Kianna you really acting like a kid right now. Talk to me damn." Dex said slamming his hand against the door making Kianna jump.

"Dex leave me alone. I'll talk when i feel like it. When I wanna talk, you don't. When you wanna talk, I have to? I'll talk when i want baby boy." Kianna said looking out the window.

"Ight keep acting like a bitch, and we'll see how our day end." Dex said pulling off fast.

Dex looked at the side of her head. "Kianna." no answer.

"Kianna." he repeated.

"Kianna." Jace called.

Kianna snapped her head towards the door where Jace was standing.

"You hungry? I was gonna get some American Deli." he asked her. Kianna nodded.

"Yeah. Where Jazz?"

"She in her room looking at her lil movie." Jace said.

"Ok. I'll watch her for you." Kianna said getting up. She was about to walk pass him but he stopped her.

"Stop thinking about him. He can't hurt you no more." Jace said. Kianna looked around the room.

"I know, I'm sorry." Kianna mumbled.

"Don't be sorry." he gave her a hug. "Now what kinda wings you want cause imma get me them lemon pepper ones with extra fries ya dig." Jace laughed letting her go.

Kianna laughed at him. "Get me the same thing. I want the 30 piece."

"Damn that's a lot, but you need to eat so i guess i'll do the most for you." Jace said walking away. "I'll be back, and don't give Jazz no candy."

Kianna shook her head hearing the front door close. She walked to Jasmine room. She was watching Nemo. She popped her head up seeing her auntie.

"Nemo." she cheesed pointing to the small tv. Kianna sat beside her. Jasmine crawled on her lap laying her head against Kiannas chest.

"Whats happening now Jazz?" Kianna asked. She already knew she just wanted to talk to her niece.

"Nemo was kidnapped by the scary man." Jazz said laughing hiding her face. She always thought Nemo was scary. This was her 10th time watching it this week.

"Why you laughing? It's not funny girl." Kianna laughed. Jasmine shook her head hiding.

"I scared." she fake whined.

"It ain't nothing to be scared of, every time I walk by yo room you watching Nemo."

"Scary." she pretended to shake in terror.

"Girl you crazy just like yo daddy." Kianna laughed with Jasmine.

Almost Got Away With It (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara