34. Meeting

Kianna

"Kianna get up. Leon, Alex, and Jace finna be here in a few." Kieth said from the door. I laid my phone down sighing.

"You act like I have to go to school or something." I mumbled getting up.

"If you wanna see a few houses later on after this lil meeting then you should be up, and ready." he said leaving out the room.

"Bossy ass." I mumbled opening the closet. I picked out something regular for right now.

I put those on, and then I left out the room. All of the kids where at Kali momma house since she said she didn't mind.

"They one their way. Lex coming too so don't say nothing cause we got a plan." Kieth said. I nodded.

"What kinda plan? Why can't y'all just confront Tammi. She ain't that crazy to try all three of y'all together." I said.

"Because this plan just involves you and Lex. Then we'll come in." Kieth said sitting at the table.

"Me and Lex? Huh?"

"You'll understand when we explain." he said as a knock sounded.

I didn't say anything just sat down. Leon, Jace, and Lex came in following each other. I kept a straight face trying to study what's about to go down because I had a feeling I wasn't going to like it.

"Wassup y'all. Have a seat." Kieth said pointing at the table.

"Look at this nigga trying to be professional." Jace said sitting next to me.

Leon and Lex say across from each other. Lex looked pissed and same with Leon but she looked more upset. Kieth sat at the head of the table.

"Lex you wanna tell us what ma been telling you to do these days ass few years?" Kieth asked. I looked at her.

She cleared her throat. "Yeah. I told Leon some things, but not all because I wasn't ready. Since I'm here seems like I really have no choice. Tammi has forever gotten on my nerves. When she found out Leon and I where dating she started treating me worse, but that's not important I guess. When she found out I was pregnant by Leon all hell broke loose."

"I thought you said you always like her." Leon said.

"No I never said that. I said I thought I was gonna like her because she seemed like a nice lady." Lex said.

"Looks can be deceiving." I mumbled but nobody heard me.

"So one day I was going to visit Tammi just to try to get along with her since I was having her grandchild. I don't know why after all that time I thought she was gonna change...but after I tried to get her on my good side, she still continued to treat me bad. She wouldn't even let me leave after I told her I was tired of trying with her. That day she really held I knife to my stomach threatening me should would stab me if I tried to leave without her telling me too. I dont remember anything after that really. I just know after she sat me down and gave me something to drink I blacked out. This was before you knew I was pregnant Leon, and you thought I was out cheating on you." Lex said.

"I mean anybody would think their boyfriend or girlfriend is out cheating when they left in the middle of the day, and came back the next day in the afternoon." Leon said. I looked at him. "But yeah I understand." he said side eyeing me.

"So Kianna you said that Tammi told you she should've had Dex kill you instead of the baby?" Kieth asked.

I rolled my eyes because of the way he was talking. He putting on his little interview voice like mothers do when they're on the phone.