Chapter 7: School

EDITING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''He's...He's Victoria's guy.''

''What do you mean he's Victoria's guy?''

''They used to date!'' He exploded. ''He's in a mob thing. And he wants her back.''

''That's no biggie?''

''It is. Cause her father prefers him over me! ''

I sat down on one of the bar stools running my fingers through my hair. Mark, Max and my mam left to go to the sitting room. Johnny walked towards the island and sat down on a barstool beside mine.

''What now? I mean. What does she think about this?''

'' She loves me and I love her... Anyway..''He said sighing .''Let's call in for Luke and go to school. We can talk about this later.'' He said getting up and heading towards the door, grabbing his keys on the way. I was just about to follow him out when Mark and my mam came out of the sitting room.

'' Can I drop you to school?'' Mark asked.

'' It's ok. Johnny is going to drop me 'cause Luke is coming with us.''

'' Oh. Collect?'' He asked me, smiling down at me.

'' Sure '' I said smiling back and heading out the door.

'' I'll call up for Luke and you get your car onto the road.'' I said to my brother.

'' Ok no bother.''

I ran up the the footpath and looked both ways making sure there was no cars coming. I ran across the road and up to Luke's door. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door. I was expecting Luke or one of his brothers to open the door because his parents cars were gone so i guessed they left for work already. Instead, a girl my height with blonde hair opened the door. She looked around Luke's brothers age , maybe about 2 years older than me.

She had long blonde hair, around to her mid-back, hazel eyes and a baby like face. She was wearing a white flowy dress that went down to her mid thigh's, and brown sandals paired with a brown Hippy headband and a small brown handbag that stopped around her hip.

'' How could I help you?'' She asked.

'' I'm here for Luke. My brother is bringing me and him to school.''

'' Oh, I'm Jacks's girlfriend. Alice'' She said smiling, extending her hand out to me.'' Nice to meet you.''

I shook her hand and said'' Nice to meet you too.''

'' I'll get him now. You can wait in the sitting room if you'd like.''

'' Ok '' I said smiling at her.

I walked inside and shut the door. I walked in through the first door that I saw and it was the sitting room. I sat down on one of he armchairs and waited. After 2 minutes Luke appeared in the door.

'' Ready?'' He asked.

'' I was born ready '' I chuckled. I got up and followed Luke out the door. I saw my brother standing at the bottom of Luke's driveway, talking on his phone. Probably on the phone to his girlfriend again.

''You can sit in the front.'' I said to Luke as we got to the car.

'' It's ok. I can sit in the back.''

'' I insist.''

'' Ok so'' He sat in the front and buckled up. I got into the back seat behind my brother and buckled my belt.

"Yeah ok. Bye bye. Love u too." My brother said on the phone." Ready children? Back to school"

" We're not children Johnny."

The boys just laughed and got into a conversation. At least they're friends. This might be a good day after all.

****
When we arrived at the school and got out of the car.

"Good luck Em! Will I collect you two again?"

Before I could answer Luke said, " I'm fine, I'll take the bus home"

"No thanks. Mark said he will. That okay?" I said looking at Luke and then at Johnny.

"My girlfriend will be with me so all good. We can go cinema and ice cream after?" He suggested.

"Yeah sure! Thanks Johnny. See you later. Come on Em." Luke said pulling me towards the school.

"Byee!" I shouted to Johnny as he drove off and we walked towars the school.

As we got into the school I said. " I have to go to the office first.." I said to Luke, who was looking around. Probably for his friends.

"Ehh yeah. This way come on."

We walked to the office and I patiently waited for the secretary to finish her phone call.

"How may I help you?" She asked once she finished.

"I'm Emily Walsh. I'm new here."

" One second darling, I'll find your timetable and key for your locker."

"Okay thank you."

I waited for about 2 minutes and then the lady walked up with a folder in hand.

"This is your portfolio. Your key, timetable and any details you need are in here."

"Okay thank you." I said smiling at her and walking back to Luke.

"Got everything you need?" He asked.

"Um..yep." I said looking at the group of people I didnt know, which were standing right beside us.

"Oh yeah, guys!" Luke said getting the groups attention. Out of everyone here I only knew Hannah, Calum, Ashton, Michael and Latetia. "This is Emily. She just came over from Ireland. Emily? This is Johnathan, Aleisha, and Anthony." He said pointing to each one of them.

Aleisha was a really pretty girl. She had blue eyes, and short blonde hair. Her style was something like mine, shorts and t-shirts.
Jonathan was a regular guy. He was about 6ft tall with dark brown hair and green eyes.
And Anthony, he looked a lot like Michael. He had jet black hair though, with bright grey eyes, and he had his eyebrow and lip pierced.

"Hey!" "How are ya?" "Hi." They all said.

"Hey..." I said shyly, giving them a slight wave.

"So Emily is it? " Aleisha said, in a slight bitchy tone. And here I thought we'd get along, that's out the window now." Why did you come here?"

"My mam moved here to my step dad."

"And that would be?..."

"Ally!" Johnny said sternly.

"What I'm sorry that I'm curious about the new girl in town?!"

"Don't worry. Mark Wilson."

"Mark Wilson is your father?!?"

"Yeah and get over yourself Aleisha. "Luke said." You're not the only girl that's rich okay?"

"Anyway!!" Ashton screamed. "Let's show our new friend around our lovely playground!"

During school I hung around with Luke and our group. Ashton said I belong in their group now. After school, Mark collected me and Luke and brought us home. Later Johnny and Viccy came around and we went to get ice-cream. Then we went to catch a movie and then we headed home. Let's just say I really enjoyed my first day of year 9 in Australia.

****
Hope you liked it guys....sorry for any spelling mistakes I typed all this out on my phone ☺️ love you alll!!!! ❤️