Chapter two : Welcome in Australia.

EDITING!

                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now , I'm in Aussie already . The flight was sooooo extremely long and boring. I slept most of the flight and the rest was spent watching movies on the small TV's that were provided. We are in a limo . Yes you read it right a LIMO! This Mark man must be rich. We are just driving into his street. All these houses seem to be so different from the houses in Ireland. They're all big and look really expensive. There are a few smaller houses here and there but they are mostly big. The limo came to a stop and Mark said.

'' Here we are! Grab your bags and I'll open the door. '' 

We all climbed out of the black limo and went towards the boot where the driver was standing and he opened the boot and took out my big, blue suitcase and my bit smaller pink one. I grabbed my handbag from the seat beside the one where I sat and looked around. There was a big house across from Mark's and there were four boys , around my or Johnny's age looking at us. 

'' Hello there ! '' They all screamed. At first I didn't really understand what they said because of their strong Australian accent but after a few seconds I realised what they said because Johnny said '' Hello ! '' Back to them.

'' Hey ! '' I shouted and waved at them. As I was about to turn around and walk into Mark's house I saw them shouting at each other but the only thing I could make out from that argument was what the youngest-looking , tall blonde guy said , He said ''I said it first !''

Whatever floats their boat !

I turned around and grabbed my suitcases and started walking up the driveway and towards the front door where Mark was holding the door. I walked inside and said thanks to Mark for holding the door for me. I stopped when I walked into the big hallway . 

'' Em , give me your bags I'll bring them to your room.'' Johnny said as he walked downstairs.

'' Where's my room anyway?''

'' Up here, cmon I'll show you '' He said as he grabbed the suitcase and I took my handbag walking up to my new room after him .

I walked into the room and I was in LOVE. This room is awesome !! Johnny left my room so I could unpack the clothes I had in my suitcases and the other stuff from Ireland were already here , they were shipped here 2 days ago on Wednesday. Tomorrow is Saturday so that means I can spend the day , going around this area checking everything out. I looked out my window and I saw the same four boys there . Two were sitting on garden chairs with guitars , another was sitting with a bass guitar and one was sitting on a cajon . They looked like a band to be honest.

I opened my window because it was really warm here. They saw me opening my window and the blonde young guy said

'' Hey girl ! Coming over to us?''

''Sorry I can't now . Need to unpack my suitcases. Another time definetely.'' I said smiling and he smiled back.

'' I see you met my best friends son and his friends already?'' Mark said as he entered my room.

'' Just out the window really '' I chuckled.

'' Do you like your room? My god-daughter helped me. She's around your age so I thought she would be a good designer ''

'' Yah I love it. Thanks ''

'' No problem. By the way we're having a Welcome Over party tonight . Starts at 7pm at the back ''

'' Oh ok ''

--------

It's 6:45pm and I am ready for the party. I am dressed in a mid thigh length white flowy dress as for shoes I'm wearing brown sandals. I walked into the kitchen to see my brother Johnny messing around with Max. I walked into the back yard and saw a good few people here already. I looked around , the place was crowded yet I felt lonely.