Chapter four: Hospital time

First update of 2015!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO Y'ALL XD

Sorry I didn't update in 2014 but I had only one day to write this chapter and I just didn't have enough time. So here you go!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Stoooopp. It's too cold !!'' I screamed trying to dodge the cold water that Luke was splashing at me. ''I will get hypothermia.''

'' No you wont. There is like 40degrees celcius here.''

'' But still stop.''

'' Say sorry so.''

'' For what ? '' I laughed.

'' Saying I'm fat.''

'' Noo!!'' I shouted.

'' We're not going to the zoo so'' He said , sticking his tongue out at me.

'' Not fair.'' I said crossing my arms.

'' Come here so'' Luke said gesturing to swim over to him.

We were in the sea quite deep, past my bellybutton. I swam over to him until I was about 10 inches away from him.

'' What?''

'' So rude'' He said shaking his head.

'' No but seriously''

'' Wana come to a party with us on Friday?''

'' Ehmm yeah. I'll have to ask my mam first though.''

'' I'll deal with that. Don't worry. I'll ask her today when we're back from the zoo.''

'' Hey!! Luke!'' Someone shouted. I looked to my left and saw Michael standing there calling Luke.

'' What?'' Luke shouted.

'' You have to go home. Something happened to your brother Ben. Your mam called.'' Michael said as we made our way towards the warm sand , out of the water.

'' What??'' Luke said. You could clearly hear the panic in his voice.

'' Luke, shhh it'll be ok'' I said too him gently massaging his back.

'' He was doing something in the back garden on the shed or something like that and he fell. Your mam told me to tell you that she will meet you in the hospital.'' Michael explained.'' Will we go with you?''

''No it's ok. I'll go by myself.'' Luke said going up to his towel to pick his bag up.

'' I'll go with you. You can't go on your own in this state.'' I said picking my stuff up too.

'' No Em. He said he will go on his own so he can go'' Michael said in a stern tone. I never thought he would get angry over something like this. I know I only met him and everyone else last night but he seemed to be so happy and joyful about everything.

'' No! II said I'll go so I'll go. C'mon Luke.''

Me and Luke started walking towards the bus stop. At first we were walking in silence just looking around , watching little kids play in the water with their parents, teenagers play volleyball-but then Luke broke the silence.

'' I wonder is he ok'' He said sadly.

'' He will be ok. Trust me''

'' But our back garden shed is really high. He could've died.''

'' But he didn't. Believe in your own brother.''

We got to the bus stop and Luke walked up to the timetable to see when is the next bus going to the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.