Chapter 6: Seeing ''dad''.

EDITING!

So surely there are some computer techs and artist reading this right? If you're interested in designing or planning, be sure to message me!!! When I finish editing I will be writing wayy more chapters and I will need a new book cover! Please send any ideas in..

                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~

The door knob started moving and the door opened. What I saw shocked me. Johnny stood there infront of me, his face all red and puffy with tear stained eyes. He caught my wrist and dragged me inside. He shut the door right behind me and locked it.

'' What happened?''

'' Dad.''

'' Mark?''

'' No! Our real dad.''

'' He's not our dad!!''

'' He lives here Emily. Fuck! Why here?''

'' What?''

'' Don't get worried Em. He wouldn't know it's us or that we're even here.''

'' You think he will know what you look like? 16 years after he last saw you?''

'' You're right.''

'' But- Wait. How do you know he's here?''

'' I know what he looks like. I saw him today when I went shopping with Tori''

'' Where exactly did you see him?''

'' Near the Opera House, there are a lot of shops and that kinda stuff. There's a tattoo shop just around the corner. I went in the with Tori because we kinda got tattoos .'' He chuckled.

'' What!?''

'' This '' He said as he pulled his sleeve up and showed his tattoo on his arm. It was a lock.'' She has a key.'' ***Pic in external link in the previous chapter!!***

''That's so cute. But wouldn't it be sore?''

'' Not really. Why?'' He asked pulling his sleeve down carefully so he wont touch off the tattoo.

'' I was thinking of getting one for my 16th birthday.''

'' Cool. Mam wont let you though.''

'' She will. How come she let you?''

'' One, I'm nineteen!'' He said in a 'duh' tone.''And two? I didn't tell her.''

'' Why not?''

''She would just get pissed off.''

'' Suppose. So what will you do about William?''

'' You mean dad?''

'' No, I mean William. He's no father to us if he didn't raise us.''

'' That's true..''He sighed.

'' Yeh I know. Did you ever think of telling Max the truth?''

'' 'Bout his parents?''

I nodded.'' Yep''

'' I did want to. But he's our cousin AND he's only 6. He wouldn't understand.''

Max's parents died right after his birth. He was born in an ambulance because there was heavy traffic and the ambulance couldn't get through to the hospital in any other way. When the traffic started moving again, the ambulance went too fast and it crashed. Max was the only one to survive. Surprising huh? Especially because he was only few minutes old. His mam was my mam's sister. In that accident I lost an uncle and an aunt. And nearly my new born cousin.