Chapter three: Let me enjoy my first day in Australia?

EDITING!      

                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I woke up to the very bright sun outside. Sunday. I think this must be the best and worst day. Best because you are still off school but then again it's the last day off. I won't be going to school yet anyway but everyone my age does. Last night was great . I met Calum , Luke, Michael, and Ashton . And a few girls like Ave- Mark's goddaughter, Latetia- Ashton's Girlfriend, Hannah-Calum's girlfriend.

They all said that today we can go to the beach. I agreed since I have nothing to do and they all don't have school. Everyone except Ave are going- 'cause she doesn't really get along with this group. 

I got out of bed , and walked up to my window to open it because it was really stuffy inside. I opened it widely. I was about to walk away from the window when I heard screams from the Hemmings front garden.

'' Emilyy !!!'' Ashton screamed.

'' Yeah?''

'' Remember we're going to the beach soon. It's 11am already! We're leaving at 12 so get ready !'' Calum screamed.

'' Okaii !!'' 

I walked into my closet thinking what to wear. I looked threw all my clothes until I found the perfect outfit for the beach. Cute-Sexy-Beachy . If beachy is a word that is. ***Outfit attached*** 

I put my clothes and shoes on my desk and I grabbed my towel and walked to the en suite. I turned the shower on and waited for it to heat up , while I tied my hair into a high ponytail. I jumped into the shower and had a 10 minute shower. I got out and wrapped the towel around my torso and walked out of the bathroom. I heard my phone go off so I went up to where my phone was charging and saw that I got a message. It said:

U shud only wear a towel today ;) 

L.H

I looked up towards my window and to my surprise I saw Luke looking out of his window straight into mine.

U r a stalker. #creep :P

E.W

I walked up to my window leaving the window itself open but closed the curtains.

Ur curtains are sexy too.

L.H

He is actually so funny. I dried my body and got changed. Lightly curling my hair and putting on a little bit of make-up. Foundation, concealer, pressed powder, gold eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara . I found my favourite beach bag , which is just a nice, big and colourful bag.  I placed my sunglasses , purse , lip-gloss , portable speaker and towel inside and checked the time on my phone. I saw it was only 11:40 so I still had about 20 minutes to have my breakfast. 

I walked downstairs and headed straight for the kitchen. I got milk out of the fridge and poured it into a bowl. Then I put my cereals in and then started eating. I turned on some random remix's on my phone just to have something to do while I eat my yummy Cheerios.

'' Why are you so dressed up?'' Johnny asked while he did the same as I did earlier but he was getting Wheetos.

'' I'm going to the beach today.''

'' Does mam know?''

'' Ehm.. forgot to tell her?''

'' Hurry up and tell her !'' He said in a 'duh' tone.

'' After I finish this. ''

'' Mam said we're all going to the Opera House today,''

'' That's boring.'' I said as I got up and put my now empty bowl into the sink and started walking out of the kichten towards the sitting room where my mam probably was. I heard Johnny murmur something but I didn't catch it.  I walked into the room to see my mam and Mark cuddling on the couch.