"Don't you dare complete your sentence you fucking witch."

"What will you do Hassan ? Kill me ?"

Mocking she whispered, watching Hassan pinch the bridge of his nose to calm down his anger.

Anger was not good for their plan. He needed to focus on the plan his brother deviced to bring Tabassum's truth im front of the whole world.

"No. I won't stoop down to your level at all. Afterall I am not a murderer like you."

Folding hands over his chest Hassan confessed watching colour drain from her face making him pat his back internally. He knew he was going towards the right direction.

"Murderer!! What are you saying ?"

Tabassum Bashar tried her best to not to affect herself with Hassan's words but failed miserably, feeling sweat precipitate over her forehead.

"Kyu hairani ho rahi hai ke mujhe ye sab kaise pata ? But for your kind information I know everything you did."

(Why ? Are you shocked as to how I know all of this ?)

"I know how you got my car punctured with the intension to kill me but I survived."

His plan worked well as he found Tabassum Bashar completely speechless hearing him.

"Y-ye tum k-kya b-bakwas kar r-rahe ho ladke. Maine aisa k-kuch bhi n-nahi k-kiya."

(What rubbish are you talking about ? I didn't do anything.)

Minutes later she found her voice but it too came out low and she stuttered, watching Hassan dig inside his pockets and hand her a white handkerchief, smirking at her finding her forehead sweaty.

"Ohhh if you didn't do anything then why are you stuttering and why is your forehead so sweaty ?"

Raising his eyebrows he asked, enjoying interrogating the witch.

"I am feeling hot. Yes! I am feeling hot."

"Okay then let me show you the footage of the same day when you asked your helper to tamper with my car brakes, maybe then you'll retrieve your memory."

Smiling he pulled out his phone and played the video when she ordered her help to tamper with his car brakes with the intension of killing him. He was so glad that his brother was able to retrieve the footage of that day by breaking onto her house CCTV.

"I am not the women in this video. It's someone else."

Watching the video play Tabassum knew she was busted and thus she denied being the woman in the video but Hassan was adamant to make her confess even if he would have to use his physical strength.

"Gaur se dekhiye aap hi hai isme."

(Look properly you are the one in this video.)

Insisting her he asked her to again watch the video when she asked him for his phone which he immediately gave it to her knowing well what she would do with it.

"Phone laao idhar."

(Give me your phone.)

As he was about to handle his phone to her she slipped it, and gave him a sheepish smile for breaking them phone and Hassan knowing exactly of  plan, proceeded with his drama, making it look like he was angry for loosing the only evidence against her.

"Oops... The video is gone and so is your evidence. I am so sorry."

"What!!! How could you!!! Ughhh. I won't leave you."

He screamed and punched the wall beside himself watching her smirk and pat his shoulder, faking innocence.

"Are Hassan ro mat. It's okay. Waise bhi it's not the first time. I have done this plenty of times. So it's fine relax."