FORTY TWO

Aap Naraz Ho, Roothein,
Ke Khafa Ho Jaen,

Par Baat Itni Bhi Na Bigde Ke,
Juda Ho Jaayein.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sunlight peaked through windows making it's way towards the sleeping Mustafa tickling his face with it's rays making him groan in sleep and hide his face inside his wife's neck, sighing in satisfaction inhaling her scent, tickling her neck with his beard in the process.

Her eyes shot open immediately sensing someone breathing on her neck and by the sparks she knew it was none other than her own husband. A smile made it's way towards her face finding it adorable the way he was clutching onto her, reminding her of Noor.

Her fingers automatically made their way to his dishevelled hair sticking his forehead, brushing them away admiring his sleepy form, when she felt his fingers brushing her naked waist freezing her entire form.

Last night flashed before her eyes stilling her heart. Tears formed in her eyes remembering what she asked him to do in her vulnerable state. She didn't regretted consummating their marriage but did regretted doing it when she wasn't in her senses, when she was vulnerable. She loved him and no matter how much she tried staying away from him she wasn't able to, her heart yearned for him. It had been yearning for him for years and now when it finally had him, it was at peace, leaving her mind at chaos.

It was like war was raging inside her. Between her own mind and heart. Heart wanted him with mind giving red signals remembering past. Heart screamed to give him another chance, and mind was hell bent on protecting heart from hurting more.

A painful sigh escaped her lips closing her eyes trying to keep her tears at bay. Their relationship was already going through a sensitive phase and getting intimate could only complicate things further. He would now expect her to behave normal with him but that wasn't possible even if she wanted to. She was too hurt to behave normal.

Taking deep breaths she tried slipping off his hold making him groan and tighten his hold over her, making her still for few moments before trying again, getting successful this time.

Sitting up, she wore his white shirt from last night turning to give him a last look, when she heard him mumbling against the pillow she replaced with herself.

"My jaani."

More tears escaped her eyes when she bowed her head towards his face pecking his forehead with a sad smile, pain in her heart.

Coming out of the shower the first thing she noticed was the empty bed, racing her heart. He was awake and she was scared to face him.

Lost in her thoughts she never noticed when a familiar cologne hit her nostrils and before she could react, two arms snaked around her waist in a tight grasp with the person kissing her neck from the back humming in satisfaction.

"Aap ?"

(You.)

Turning her head a little she asked, finding smile on his face, his eyes still closed.

"Yes, me your beloved husband."

He whispered rubbing his cold nose over her warm neck tickling it with his wet hair, sending shivers down all her form with his actions.

"You smell heavenly biwi."

Smiling he complimented her, turning her around to look into her eyes taking hold of her warm cheeks between his warm hands, gazing at her who was looking down unable to meet his eyes.