FORTY FIVE

PRESENTING THE MOST AWAITED CHAPTER TO YOU ALL.....

ENJOYYY!!!!🥳🥳 AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR AN EARLY UPDATE OF THE NEXT CHAPTER.

_____________________________________

Majboori Mein Jab Koi Juda
Hota Hai,
Zaroori Nahi Ki Wo, Bewafa
Hota Hai.
De Kar Wo Aapki Aankhon
Mein Aasu,
Tanhaayi Mein Wo Aapse Bhi Zyada Rota Hai.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Noor."

"Noor baby, come to mama."

Keeping Noor's meal on the wooden table inside the gazebo, Maria ran behind Noor to catch her who was troubling her, not ready to have her food.

"No.... Mama I want to play."

She giggled, jumping over the paved path turning back watching her mother running behind to catch her.

"Baby please come here mama is so tired now."

She pleaded, stopping for a second holding her back which had started aching with all the exercise, wiping the sweat over her forehead, all thanks to Noor who had made her all worked up by her amazing running skills.

"Catch me mama."

Noor was enjoying thinking she was winning from her mother who wasn't able to catch her at all. Afterall, she had tired her with her 'eat one bite and run' strategy. It was the turn for her seventh bite with her mother almost ready to collapse with the amount of energy she had used used to haul her little girl and feed her another bite, before preparing herself to chase her again for the next one.

"Noor fauran yaha aa jaayein warna mama aapse naraz ho jaengi."

(Come here an instant Noor, otherwise mama would be angry at you.)

Not having more energy she used her last resort which was to threaten Noor which actually worked, as she saw her dropping her smile an instant and run back towards her speedily, latching onto her legs tightly, causing her steps to falter. She was about to fall when a pair of arms caught her in time.

"Are you okay ?"

It was Hassan who held her hand preventing her to fall otherwise her along with little Noor would have severely got hurt injured, considering the amount of sharp stones on the ground.

"I am. Thank you Hassan."

Giving him a soft smile she retreated her hand from his hold, crouching down towards her daughter who had her eyes closed tightly, just like her grip over her legs.

"Noorie...."

Caressing her head she called her, watching her shaking her head not ready to open her eyes.

"Come on baby, open your eyes."

Running her fingers in her daughter's soft curls she called her again, getting her soft reply in return.

"No I won't, you are angry with me mama..."

Pouting, she shook her head not ready to face her mother's angry side. She loved her mama smiling not her angry side. Therefore, her little heart advised her to open eyes only when her mother would forgive her.

"I am not Noorie."

Maria chuckled, kissing her cheeks, assuring her she wasn't angry with her. How could she be angry at her when she would do cute things, winning her heart everyday showcasing her innocent love towards her ?