THIRTY SIX

Tu Chaahe Kitni Bhi Takleef De,
Mujhe Sukoon Tere Paas Hi Milta Hai....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Months passed by and so did her ways to irritate him, but never did for once he complained even after knowing her plans. It didn't took him long to realise the motive behind her extra sweet behaviour afterall, he knew her better than anyone.

He had a good laugh finding out the real intension of his innocent birdie who wasn't that innocent but nonetheless kept quiet, letting her enjoy teasing him. Infact he looked forward everyday for her new trick as that was the only time she fully paid attention to him, otherwise all her time was dedicated to their daughter.

He was happy with their bond but craved for her time too. He wanted to spend all his time with her but was unable to, having work commitments specially now when he was working on a new project.

Also, he was noticing from past weeks that she had stopped herself from any interaction with him and was now back on her stance to ignore him, seeing her plans fail one by one which was affecting him a lot, as now he wasn't able to get a single ounce of her attention. But he was Mir Mustafa Ahwaan and he was determined to get attention of his wife even if he had to cut few hours of work from office and hospital. They had already missed six beautiful months of their marriage but now he won't let that happen, knowing spending time each other was the only way she'll be able to get used to him.

She had enough of her bachalor days and now, she had to accept the idea of him being her husband, which she was taking very lightly getting on his nerves, his patience wearing off with her childish attitude, unaware that it was all her plan.

If he took his time noticing her behaviour then she too noticed his each and every step where she realised he was loving the attention, despite all her attempts to irritate him and that's when she decided to do nothing and achieve everything.

So, she was back on her ignore mission which was working well for her. All she had to do was eat before him, spend lots of time with lovely Noor and sleep before he comes home which would leave no chance for any interaction between them. In that way she didn't have to execute evil plans to rile him up and be happy knowing she was on the right track. She knew her plan was succeeding as her little soldier Noorie gave her every news about her baba and how he asks for her everyday.

"Mama.... I am sweepy."

Noor snapped her out of her happy trance, putting her head on her mother's chest, her hand on her stomach while her mouth was busy sucking her thumb, making her mother frown.

"Bad habit Noorie."

Removing the thumb from her mouth, she kissed her hand and caressed her daughter's hair, humming her favourite naat so that she could fall asleep which didn't take long to happen.

Detaching herself from Noor she stood up, placing pillows on her either sides for protection and kissed her forehead, dimming lights, closing the door quietly, leaving after giving a last look to her daughter.

Walking quietly she trodded towards her room when she heard the sound of music coming from downstairs, making her walk towards it's direction unable to contain the curious cat inside her, and what she saw shocked her to the core. Osama was practicing couple dance without any partner and was looking a complete idiot dancing alone.

"Ye kya... Dimaag to theek hai na tumhara Osama ?"

Taking steps towards him she stood in front of him, folding hands over her chest waiting for his answer who was caught off guard, and was  embarrassed for being caught like that at night.