FORTY EIGHT

Chaand Se Zyada Yakeen Mujhe
Tere Hone Ka Tha,

Dar Mujhe Andheron Ka Nahi
Tujhe Khone Ka Tha.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"K-kya kaha a-aapne ?"

(What did you say ?)

Gathering all her courage she looked up to meet eyes with Mustafa who had now settled the glass of milk on the tray beside himself and was gazing her intensely, making her shudder at her place and look down awaiting his answer.

"Wahi jo aapne suna..."

(The same thing which you heard.)

Happiness was evident in his tone and it got confirmed when she looked up to meet his eyes which were a little red having moisture on the corners making it look like he was controlling his tears.

His happiness was at its peak. The happiness of parenthood and the feeling which came with it was indescribable.

"I-is it true ? Am I.....Ya Allah."

Her heart was flooding with happiness and she didn't knew how to react. All she knew was her heart was thumping wildly inside her chest with a feeling unknown to her. It was amazing, out of the world.

She was going to be a mother. Ahh how amazing that feeling was.... Definitely the best news she had ever heard after years of torment and extreme pain.

A throaty laugh left her lips finding him cupping her cheeks with his warm hands and lean towards her forehead to place a soft kiss over it making her cheeks go warm, tinging red, burning in the intensity of his doting gaze.

"Ji meri jaan it's true. We are going to become parents."

Pulling back a little he smiled with his hands still resting over her cheeks, grazing fingers over them, watching her with so much love that it made her insides turn warm, reflecting her eyes with the same emotions running inside his eyes.

"I am going to be a mother. There's a baby growing inside me..."

Getting full confirmation of her husband Maria hopped onto him happily, clutching him tightly in a strong embrace who gladly accepted her hiding her small frame in his strong arms, kissing her temples repeatedly asking her to be careful and not to jump around seeing her previous stunt.

"Aaram se meri jaan. Don't jump around. Our baby will get hurt..."

(Be careful, my love.)

Mustafa's fingers curled around her hair as he instructed her to be careful like a strict teacher, when his gaze fell over her abdomen. A strong desire purged into his heart to feel the baby which he did after retreating his hand from her hair towards her stomach and caress it affectionately with a small smile losing himself in another world, when he heard her sniffing within his arms, alerting all his senses.

"Hey!! Why are you crying ? Is something wrong ?"

Her eyes were trailed down, with long eyelashes curtaining them, stopping him from looking inside her eyes and read her emotions as she wasn't ready to look up.

"NO! E-everything's i-is not f-fine. I-its...."

Her emotions hyped up automatically. It was like she switched off her happy mode exchanging it with emotional mode which was very scary for him.

Ya Allah please help me with her mood swings...

"Yes...Tell me."