-

And you know how high school stories go, they fall in love pretend they're annoyed with each other. Do stupid things to get the others' attention, share moments that seem to be straight out of a fairy tale book, and then graduate.

Most of the love that blossom in high school forgets the most important thing, they forget to tell them how they really feel. How the sky was brighter when there next to each other, how they saw this light at the end of a dark tunnel, how they made high school an unforgettable year and how at some point they became each other's world.

The next thing they know they're in a high school reunion 5, 6, 7, years after. One has waited for this moment not knowing that the other one was already married.

But this story is different, one has promised to come back and the other chose to wait. Nayeon was the one who opted to wait, to trust, to believe that one-day Jeongyeon would come back to her. She knew she had to believe in her, that's one thing she wished she did from the start.

If she just believes in what she feels and what Jeongyeon has shown, things would be different. She wouldn't be waiting for someone's return. So in this story, Nayeon promised to wait. That this time she'll be the one who tries hard enough to prove the love she has for Jeongyeon.

Tonight instead of letting Yoo Jeongyeon go, Im Nayeon decides to hold on.

[3 YEARS AFTER; 2020]

College would just pass by Nayeon. I guess that's how it is when you're patiently waiting for someone's return that the time just slips by. The thing she most looks forward to is sleeping because it means she made it through another day.

Today like any other day, she's having lunch with the girls. Not that they couldn't find any new friends, they just stick together like rice.

CY : "Unnie are you still waiting for hyung?"

NY : "I never really stopped not even once. I always regretted that I didn't take the risk before, so this is the kind of risk I'm taking now :)"

TY : "It's not all your fault. You're not the only one who didn't risk."

NY : "You know how hard she tried."

DH : "What if she's not what shes used to be?"

JH : "Hey you kids, why are you being so pesky right now?"

NY : "Hahaha let them Ji, I don't mind. Hmm I already decided to wait and believe in her. If she's not what she used to be, I hope happiness changed her, and I would be fine with that."

SN : "You're too matured huh."

NY : "Pabo, haha."

SN : "But you could try dating...."