𝟣𝟢 | The Maid

Start from the beginning

"Did I turn you on Princess? My hands didn't even touch your soft silky skin yet." He said in a husky tone that made me feel things I never felt before.

I shook my head not wanting to give him the satisfaction. But my move was wrong. The smirk on his face now left, replacing with a dark, blank expression.

His one hand came up as he ever so slowly tugged some strands of my wet hair behind my ear. I flinched at his touch. He titled his head as he saw me reacting to his every touch.

"I know I am making you feel things. Tell me Princess, do you feel desire pooling between your legs? Do you like that?" His voice was filled with so much arrogance and confidence as if he knew what he was doing to me.

I didn't want to admit but I couldn't help the things I was feeling down there.

"You sh-shouldn't have come here.." I managed to whisper as I held my breath in.

My little whisper made him lean down to my ear. I closed my eyes as I kept myself from moaning when I felt his tongue slightly licked my neck. My breath hitched as his lips came up to my ear. His words gave me shiver run down to my core as I squeezed my legs harder together.

"This is my house and my words are law! Everyone here do what I say. Understood Princess?" His husky rough voice whispered near my ear. The hair of my neck stood. Even his breath felt electric.

Slowly he placed his head into the crook of my neck as he started to leave open mouth kisses in my sweet spot. He started so roughly as I pinched my eyes closed before my hands got tighter around the towel. When I felt his tongue sensually licking my soft spot, a moan escaped my mouth. I instantly wanted to slap myself for reacting to his touches like that.

He took the skin between his teeth and softy pulled it before letting it go. Then he started to give soft butterfly kisses on my wet skin. His breath giving me tingles down there.

He kept torturing my neck as his right hand came up and tugged the towel wrapped around my body. My eyes fluttered open when I realized I was wearing nothing underneath the towel. My grip on the towel tightened even more as my body started to warm up more at the thought of him seeing me totally naked, bare in front of him.

I wanted to run away and hide somewhere. But I was trapped from everywhere.

When he tugged harder but I didn't let go of the towel, he left my neck as his gaze met mine again. His blue eyes were now darker and filled with lust. His eyes showed he wanted my body and he didn't even try to hide it. His eyebrows knitted together before tugging the towel harder.
This time, I lost all my strength under his piercing eyes. He quickly took steps back and his eyes left mine before moving down to my body. As I was about to huff in relief, my eyes widened when I felt cold air hitting my body,specially my breast and the lower region.

My eyes snapped down to see the towel was laying on the floor. My hands quickly moved to hide my bare chest and lower region from his captivating gaze. My eyes were filled with fear. There were so many emotions going around my mind. Half of my body was reacting to his touch, feeling his eyes tracing all over my naked body. But the other half was scared of him. But I could only see the lust pooling inside his bluish orbs as he stared down on my naked body.

His hands slowly came up and gripped around my hands that were helping a little to hide myself as he hardly pulled them away from me, making my breasts and lower region open to his beautiful hungry eyes.

"Hmmm.." he hummed, titling his head as he thoughtfully watched my round breasts.

My body was reacting to his every movements. My mind wanted to scream and run but my body wanted to stay and wait for his next moves.

He licked his lips ever so sensually before meeting my eyes and letting go of my hands. I quickly wrapped them around my body again.

"I am leaving for few days princess. Behave until I come back." His deep rough voice hitting every part of my naked body. My eyes closed as I quickly nodded wanting to end this moment soon.

When I heard the door locked and didn't feel the warmth anymore, I quickly opened my eyes to see he already left. I quickly ran and locked the door before putting on my clothes. I stood in front of the mirror as I titled my head and touched the spot where his lips tortured me a moments ago. My heart skipped a beat when I saw red marks on my neck.

He left his mark on my neck.

Blaming it all to myself for letting him do what he wanted, I  ran towards my bed and covered myself with the blanket.

My mind couldn't stop thinking about his eyes tracing all over my naked body. I felt ashamed of myself. How could I even do that? He was the owner of the mansion and I gave in for him to see every part of my body!

But when I thought deeply about his blue orbs filled with lust exploring everything that I had, my body warmed up again as I started to feel the same tingles between my legs.

Shaking my head, I quickly closed my eyes, wanting this moment to just be a dream. But I knew this was never going to happen.

____________

Woah... That was..

Please let me know how you feel about this chapter okay??

Please VOTE
Please FOLLOW
•°•°•°•°•°•°•