Chapter 23: INVASION!!! (Part 4)

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HP. Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling do.

///Last Time///

Everyone was just as stunned as Harry. A silence settled over the battlefield when suddenly a scream was heard. Harry spun around just to see Annabeth fall through a hole in the ground. Next, Clarisse fell, with everyone too startled to reach her. Chris dived for Percy's hand but couldn't reach it before he too, fell. This was why Voldemort had retreated. Rachel also disappeared through the floor. Everyone was silent, even more so than before. It felt like everything was in slow motion as a hole opened up beneath Harry. Percy dived for the-boy-who-lived's hand but missed by inches, he was helpless as Harry fell into the gloomy depths below.

Annabeth gave one last glance at Harry before doing the same.
"You'll never get revenge," Wormtail continued to taunt the-boy-who-lived.
Harry shut his eyes and then re-opened them, "I don't want revenge. If I do, I'll be no better than Voldemort and I'll be stuck here forever. You're just in my head."
Then, Harry took one last look at the manor before walking through Wormtail's hologram-like body and diving into the crystal clear water.

///This Time///

Annabeth hit the floor with a thud and got up, only to be then knocked back down by Harry falling on top of her. Quickly realizing that who he was sitting on, the-boy-who-lived jumped up and helped the daughter of Athena off the floor.
She muttered a thanks and then asked, "Where are we?"
"Beats me," Chris replied with a shrug of his shoulders.
Clarisse and Rachel also shrugged. To Harry, the place looked vaguely familiar. Then, it hit him, they were in the Chamber of Secrets.
"

I know where we are," he told the others, "and I know how to get out. Follow me!"

Percy thought that when Annabeth ran into the room and hugged him, was the best moment ever. He hugged her back, muttering into her shoulder about how he thought that she was dead.
"I'll never leave you, Seaweed Brain! Don't ever think for a second that I would," Annabeth replied, smiling, as Harry and the other demigods entered the Gryffindor Common Room. Hermione and Ron immediately went to hug Harry and Ginny, Fred and George hugged Rachel.
"We're loners," Chris muttered to his girlfriend as he watched the show of affection coming from the others.
Luna, Draco and Neville nodded in agreement.
Clarisse smirked, "Hate to break this up, but we do have a noseless, pale dude named Mouldywarts to kill."

As soon as Clarisse had finished talking, there was an explosion from outside. The wizards, demigods and demi-wizards ran outside to see Voldemort and his followers.
"That guy has great timing," Draco muttered, "Though it's Clarisse who ruined the moment."
"Come face your death, Harry Potter, no other lives have to be lost. We have you outnumbered," Voldemort announced.
"No necessarily," Neville yelled back.
"Aww...can ity bity Longbottom hear probably?" Bellatrix taunted.
Neville smirked at her and the female Death Eater's face turned angry.
But before she could reply, a shout was heard, "Sorry, we're late, Neville. Needed to find more pegasi."
Percy could see that there were at least 5 people from each Cabin, the Hunters Of Artemis were there as well. It had been Butch, Luna's half-brother, who had yelled. And Rachel could see him leading the other demigods along with Nico Di Angelo, the Stoll brothers and Lou Ellen Blackstone.

The demigods landed and dismounted, with Travis shouting, "Is this the guy we're fighting?"
"On a completely related note, what happened to your nose?" Connor asked You-know-who.
Voldemort and co. looked like Connor had slapped them.
Voldemort quickly regained his composure and demanded, "What makes you think that you can talk to me like that?"
Connor shrugged, "There's no rule saying I can't, besides even if there was I rule, I would talk to you like that anyway. I don't follow rules."
Harry had no idea who this boy was but the look on Voldemort's face was so priceless, that Harry decided that he wanted to get the other boy a medal.
"Enough of this foolishness, it seems that you have chosen to fight. So it's a fight that you will get," You-know-who announced.
Harry wasn't 100% sure but he was pretty sure that he heard the same boy mutter to another kid, who looked like his brother, "How long do you recon it took to plan that speech?"