Chapter 15: DADA With Clarisse + Chris

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HP. Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling do. I don't own the picture, I found it on the internet. I don't own the video, I found it on YouTube. Enjoy!

Clarisse's POV:

Although I would never admit it aloud, Camp has been pretty boring without Prissy. Word from the Hecate campers is that he's at some magic school, not willingly apparently. Me and my boyfriend Chris Rodriguez sat in my cabin chatting about how we're going to win Capture The Flag when the air starts to shimmer. An Iris Message.
I wonder who's IMing me.

Turns up that it's Prissy himself.
"Having a good time being stuck at a magic school? Can I see your wand?" I said, smirking.
"Missed you too," Prissy told us.
"Why are you calling us?" Chris asked.
"Basically, Athena has told me that I'm aloud to have two other demigods to help me teach fighting to the wizards, I picked you two," Prissy replied.
I smirk, "I'm honoured to be your first choice, Prissy."
"You weren't my first choice, Nico is in the Underworld and Thalia is with the Hunters. You two were my third and fourth choice," he declares.
I cross my arms, "What makes you think that I want to teach, Jackson?"
"You get to beat up a bunch of amateurs and a rip off, arrogant version of myself." was his reply.
Me and Chris exchanged a look and then my boyfriend asked, "When do we leave?"

///Time Skip Brought To You By Nico Di Angelo///

Harry's POV:

Word had got around that DS, Rachel and Annie were teaching DADA so no one was surprised when they walked into the classroom. We were surprised, though, when two other people walked in, a light brown haired girl and a black haired boy. Both looked scary and menacing.
"This is Clarisse La Rue and Chris Rodriguez from the Camp me and Annabeth went to, Professor Mcgonagall has said that they can help us today," DS introduced, "Now, put away your books and move the tables to the side of the room."
We complied and waited for the next instruction, I took the chance to glare at Jackson.
"Right," Annie declared, "Clarisse and Chris will be teaching spear work, I will be teaching knife work, Rachel will be teaching archery and Percy will be teaching sword work. Split into groups."

We split into groups and DS told us to pick a weapon. I chose the biggest sword, the weight was slightly too heavy for me but I could manage. Near the end of the lesson I was done with letting DS be in control.
"I challenge Jackson!" I yelled.
The whole room turned to look at me, Annabeth, Rachel and Chris were looking at me like I was insane.
"Don't worry," I declared, "I won't injure him so much that he has to spend months in the hospital."
Clarisse turned to Jackson and declared, "Don't beat him up to badly. I want a turn with him next lesson."

Me and DS stood opposite each other as the rest of the class moved to the side to avoid being caught in the crosshairs. I leveled my sword at Devil Spawn as he pulled out his weapon of choice, a pen. Laughter erupted from around us as Clarisse muttered, "Just wait..."
DS uncapped the pen and stunned us all into silence, even I was speechless. His pen turned into a sword and he leveled it at me.
"Begin," Chris declared.
I swung my sword to the side, expecting to find my mark. My sword didn't hit anything so I lost my balance and fell to the floor. I quickly jumped up, only to be immediately disarmed and thrown back to the floor.
"What did I tell him," I heard Clarisse mutter to Chris.
I scrambled up and rushed back to Ron as Rachel declared the lesson ended.