Chapter 21: INVASION!!! (Part 2)

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HP. Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling do.

There is strong language in this chapter, do not read if you don't like strong swearing.

///Last Time///

Percy didn't think it was a coincide that the day that Voldemort chose to attack was the one day that Athena wasn't at Hogwarts.
"Everyone ready!" Percy yelled.
Then, he pointed his sword towards the Thanatos Eathers, sorry, Death Eater and shouted, "CHARGE!!!"
Percy glanced at Annabeth,
We'd win this battle, we'd beat my other, just as equally annoying, Grandad.

Everyone was just as stunned as Harry. A silence settled over the battlefield when suddenly a scream was heard. Harry spun around just to see Annabeth fall through a hole in the ground. Next, Clarisse fell, with everyone too startled to reach her. Chris dived for Percy's hand but couldn't reach it before he too, fell. This was why Voldemort had retreated. Rachel also disappeared through the floor. Everyone was silent, even more so than before. It felt like everything was in slow motion as a hole opened up beneath Harry. Percy dived for the-boy-who-lived's hand but missed by inches, he was helpless as Harry fell into the gloomy depths below.

///This Time///

Harry grinned to himself as he took a look in the mirror. Today was the day that he was going to marry the one that he loved. Someone knocked on his door.
"Yo, all decent in there," a voice, Harry recognized as Chris, yelled, "Nothing past PG happening in there."
"Ginny is with Annabeth, Rachel and Clarisse, stop being a dick and come in," Harry yelled back.
Chris opened the door and walked in. He nudged Harry and smirked, "You excited to get married."
He then made kissing noises to which Harry then sassily replied, "I knew you were in love with yourself but this is a new level."
Chris reached for a cushion and hit the other man, "I think your dad was looking for you, probably wants to see his son before he gets married."
"You coulda started with that," Harry said.
Chris gave him a smirk and sassy wave as Harry left the room. Then, Chris wolf-whistled, "Why don't I get a room like this?!"

"You look great, Ginny. Harry will love you," Annabeth reassured the other woman.
Ginny bit her lip and nodded as Clarisse sighed, "Yes, you look great, Ginny. Now, can we get this over with, I don't know about you but I have better places to be. I've been sitting here for 3 fucking hours."
"Don't be so insensitive," Rachel scolded Clarisse, "When you're getting married, I'm sure you'll be this nervous."
Annabeth shook her head and walked out the room, leaving the other women to their bickering. She needed some space, for some reason she was having dreams of a seaweed green eyed boy. She stopped at the manor's pool and suddenly stumbled as she looked into the clear water.
Percy tugged Annabeth into the water. He created a bubble around the two of them and smirked.
"Do I get that kiss now?" Percy asked, innocently.
"Well, I did say that you could if you came back alive," Annabeth replied, running a finger up Percy's chest, "And you're alive sooo....I don't see why not."
Annabeth leaned in and connected her lips with Percy's and the moment seemed to freeze. When she pulled away, Percy was grinning.
"Annabeth..." he started.
"ANNABETH!"
Annabeth was jolted out of her dream by Clarisse shouting her name. She bit her lip as the daughter of Ares helped her up, debating whether to ask the other woman if something felt off about this whole day.
Wait, daughter of Ares! Where did that come from?! Annabeth questioned herself mentally, the Gods are as real as magic, aka not real.

Harry found his father exactly where he had expected him to be, in the dining room.
James grinned as he noticed his son approaching, "Sit down, son."
Harry seated himself next to his father and turned to face him, "Chris said that you wanted to see me."
"I just wanted to see my son before his wedding day, is that such a crime?" James questioned, playfully waving his arms around.
He accidentally knocked over a glass in the process and it fell off the table. To Harry's shock, the glass paused in the air as soon as Harry thought about not wanting it to smash. His father appeared not to notice as he continued to talk.
"There's Harry Potter, the-boy-who-lived," a wizard muttered to his friend as Harry passed him in Diagon Ally, "It's a shame that it came at the cost of his parents' lives, though."
Harry snapped himself out of his dream only to be pulled into another one.

Everyone was just as stunned as Harry. A silence settled over the battlefield when suddenly a scream was heard. Harry spun around just to see Annabeth fall through a hole in the ground. Next, Clarisse fell, with everyone too startled to reach her. Chris dived for Percy's hand but couldn't reach it before he too, fell. This was why Voldemort had retreated. Rachel also disappeared through the floor. Everyone was silent, even more so than before. It felt like everything was in slow motion as a hole opened up beneath Harry. Percy dived for the-boy-who-lived's hand but missed by inches, he was helpless as Harry fell into the gloomy depths below.

This isn't real, Harry realized, I have to find Chris, Annabeth, Clarisse and Rachel and get out of here.
"Dad, I've gotta go, sorry," Harry told his father before pausing and hugging James Potter and whispering, "It's been good getting to finally talk to you in person."
And with that, the-boy-who-lived quickly walked out of the room, leaving his father very confused about his son's words.

A/N: The chapters Invasion!!! Part 1, 2, and 3 are based on Flash season 3 episode 8, Arrow season 5 episode 8 and Legends of Tomorrow season 2 episode 7.
Enjoy!

~~~Ellie~~~