1

A couple stand in line at Starbucks. The boy orders a red eye, the girl a skinny strawberry frappé (typical white girl? Definitely).

Her jeans fit perfectly, and she's got the butt that makes you want to go home and squat until you look like that. And no one likes squats.

The girl makes a remark with a snide look toward the overweight barista, and the boy raises an eyebrow. His mouth twists up attractively, and the smile that takes over her entire face can only be of victory.

He has the face of an underwear model, and she looks much the same. High praise these days.

"Madeleine. Riel." The barista in black says, slamming the cups on counter, quickly moving on.

The couple take their drinks and walk gracefully over to the green, overstuffed chairs surrounding a dainty, tea-stained table.

The girls sits up with her elbows leant on the table, long manicured fingers wrapped around the pink drink. The boy reclines in the chair, sunlight hitting his face palely, extenuating the dark bags beneath his eyes.

She appears eager, while he simply listens.

He cradles the coffee against his chest, and watching the girl unflinchingly. With a slight sadness, though.

I'm sorry. She says.

He arches an eyebrow and takes a long sip of coffee. I know.

Well... do you forgive me?

He regards her. She sighs, her shoulders slumping just a little bit as she leans back into her own chair.

There they sit, in their own world. A circular world, around the tea-stained table, one dejected and the other being simply exhausted.

At the same time, they take a drink.

***

hi.

comment and i'll love you forever (update:i am empty inside and i hate anyone and everyone regardless of comments bye)

So when the people talk it will be like this

and when she talks or they talk to her "it will be like this."