"Is that good?" Goldie asked. I read the box. It the brand Samsung. They're popular right? I bet they're good.

"I think." Before I could put the box in my Inventory an eye suddenly appeared right in front of me. The eye wasn't big but it was definitely wasn't small. The corona was bloody red. It turned from side to side. Is it telling me not to put it in my Inventory? Is it supposed to be some sort of security? I guess stealing is out of the question now. I walk towards the cashier slowly. It was just a tiny bit heavy, it didn't really bother me. I just wish I had a better grip. The weight suddenly left my arms, Goldie took the box from my arms and looked at me with a smile.

"Lemme carry that for you."

"Thanks?" Why is she being so nice? She put the box under her armpit and walked by my side. 

"This isn't even heavy. Are people this weak now?" I glare at her before responding.

"No I'm just weak."

"That's not an excuse. Either way you're a demigod, you have to be stronger."

"I'm doing fine so far."

"Yeah, so far. What happens when you run into a yokai that is powerful? You got lucky with me since I wasn't thinking right, you tricked Jana, and you got lucky with Anenoid. You can't keep relying on luck."

"I'm training in the camp, I think that's good enough." Goldie quickly shook her head.

"You have to be training everyday. Tomorrow I'll train you."

"Why do you care? We've known each other for like two days." Goldie breathed in and out.

"Do I really need a reason to care about someone? Especially when said person is a child?"

"It just doesn't make any sense. I wouldn't care about a random person, especially if the person killed me. In fact, I would hope that something bad would happen to them. I wouldn't want to protect them." Goldie looked at me with pity in her eyes.

"I know that some people need kindness in their lives so that they can keep on going, I don't know if you're one of those people." What was that supposed to mean?

"It's weird to be so abnormally nice, it's just too suspicious"

"I don't think I'am. I'am just being myself." I shake my head and keep on walking to the cashier.

"C'mon, I just want to go back home."I walk through a  isle and a bright blue box catches my eye. It had this tiny little device with buttons on the side. It had the word PS Vita on the box and on the device. I grab the box and look at the back. It just had the information of what it does. Apparently I could play games on this. This sounds fun. I grab the box, and walk towards the cashier. I put the box in front of the cashier, while Goldie did the same thing. The cashier looked at the items for a second before giving me the price.

"Four hundred dollars." The cashier simply said. That's a bit much. I take out Four one hundred dollars and give it to the cashier. The cashier counted the money and nodded. I grabbed the boxes and put them in my Inventory. "Come again."

I nod and walk out of the shop. I sigh as I wonder what to do. I don't want to go back to the camp yet, but I also don't want to go home. I aimlessly wonder around just looking at random shops. 

"So what are you doing now?"

"Just wondering around." I find a shop that said, "Donut Factory." I lick my lips just from looking at the shop. I do want to eat. I go into the shop,a sweet smell rushing up my nose the second I walk in. The shop was dimly lit, it had a homey feeling. I walk up to the front and look at the menu. The glazed donut caught my eye. I notice on the right side was where the drinks were. Hot chocolate sounds good.