Sane

"LET ME OUT" You screamed inside your cell, the smell of medicine and iron crowded your sense of smell as you struggle on your white jacket making you feel vulnerable because of the lack of movement you can make.

"I'm not even insane but what the hell am I doing here?!'' You mumbled, looking at your environment only to see familiar white walls with no windows. You slumped on your bed and begun struggling on your white jacket, but to no avail so in defeat you lay on your bed and began to sleep.

Hours later you were awoken by the metal door of your room open with a heavy screech, your eyes slowly open as you turn around your bed and saw a tall man, with dark grey hair and a dark grey eyes, he was wearing a white lab coat making you know that he is a doctor inside the facility. You sprung up on your bed and began pleading the man and convincing him that your not insane and this was all just a misunderstanding, but despite your effort to explain your situation he just stood there looking at you with a bored expression.

"Why do I even bother'' You said, sighing in defeat. You sat on your bed with your feet folded, making you comfortable on your sit while thinking of a way to convince the doctor that this was all just a mistake.

"Okay lets begin'' He said as he ruffled his messy hair. You just sat there while thinking any possible way to squeeze your way out of this mess.

"So, your name is Y/N, L/N'' You looked up and saw the grey haired man looking at his papers attach on a blue clipboard. He look at you for a minute waiting for a response, you look down at your pyjama and slightly nodded your head. He hummed in response and proceeded to scan through his paper, the room was silent while the flipping and crinckling of papers became the white noise of the room.

"It says here that you had attacked some civilians claiming that it was your abusive boyfriend'' You look at him and immediately shook your head.

"No, No your wrong I'm clearly normal there must be a misunderstanding. I'm just a normal nurse, living a normal life, I don't even know why I was caught and proclaim mentally ill all of a sudden'' You explained, standing up in the process only to realize that the grey haired man is much more taller than you making him loom over your small figure. His eyes pierced through as you look at his empty dark grey eyes making you back away, feeling quite intimidated.

"Your just wasting your energy, Y/N'' He cross his arms and looked at you.

"But I'm telling the truth'' after saying those words there was a moment of silence from the both of you until a harsh reality hit you.

"I know'' You looked at him with wide eyes as you try to tell him that once again all of this was a misunderstanding and your healthy.

"Maybe they just mistook me as one of the person that must be place here'' You explained, he looked at you with a bored expression before scratching the back of his neck. 

"So, as you can see this is all just a mi-''

"Are you done yet?'' You abruptly stop on your words as you saw him look at you with a slight glare and boredom on his eyes, you gave him a slight nod before sitting back on your bed giving out a soft creak.

"You don't have to explain, I know what happened. Since I'm the one who sent you here'' he casually said as he flipped through his papers on the clipboard, you watch him in disbelief. He avoided your gaze and just scan through his papers not minding your piercing gaze.

"So your the one who put me on this hellhole!'' You screamed standing up on your bed while rage washed over your body, he didn't flinch nor showed any sign of fear he just continue on scanning on his paper while you stood there with trembling knees.

"I only picked those who are qualified to be my candidates'' he said while he picked up his pen and scribble on some paper on his clipboard, glancing on the clipboard you saw that it was your paper you watch him as scribble some  numbers on top of your name making you look at him with a puzzled look.

"Well I saw you on the other facility and it seems you caught my attention so I did all my work and send you here'' He smirked at you making you shiver in fear.

"What are you going to do to me?'' You said, he looked at you and gave you a small smile before walking towards the metal door and held the doorknob.

"You'll see'' he chuckled before opening the door letting out a loud metal squeak, you watch him as he looked at you one more time before saying.

"See you at midnight''