Afraid of Snakes?

It was night time and your on your way home after a long hours of working, but something stop on your tracks. You felt like your being watched, every action you take you felt a piercing gaze glued on your form, you tried to ignore it and continue on your journey just wanting to go home and take a long rest.

"Ssssssssssss" A hiss sound startled you, you look back and saw a black snake with bright yellow eyes.

Yes! It's beautiful especially those yellow golden eyes, but you know to yourself that your afraid of snakes, so you just ignore it and continue walking. You tried to keep on track when suddenly a shiver was sent down your spine and you felt being watched again but this time it feels more intense.

"Ssssssssssss" You annoyingly looked back and saw the snake slithering to your feet through your thigh, You panickly shook your feet in hope that the snake will fall down, but it just continue slithering through your body its not even budging even the slightest, but the most horrifying part is that it's now on your stomach making its way up to your neck.

"Get off!!!" You screamed as you feel the snake tighten it's grip around your neck.

Your struggling to get some air and your doing your best to pull the snake out of your neck, yet it's grip only tighten and your vision is starting to get blurry but you still tried to pull the snake out of your neck with your remaining strength.

You couldn't handle it, your vision got blurry and your body become numb, you heard heavy stomping getting closer to you making you squint your eyes making your vision comparable to the figure in front of you.

A tall boy around 5'10 with black hair and a piercing yellow eyes, It's feature matches the snakes feature who's now strangling you.

"You look so weak in that state" You heard the mysterious boy spoke . You tried to speak but all it let out is a low huff.

"Shhhhh shush no need to speak my darling" Your eyes was being taken by darkness and the last thing you hear is a sweet yet sinister voice whispering to you, while his cold hands held you tight.

"Shhh~ I always lingered in the dark watching you"