Targeted

You ran towards the empty street as you held your wounded left arm, the cold night gave you a slight unease as you ran towards the location of your house. You shakily looked back and saw a shadowy silhouette on the far distance, his calm posture as he held a gun on his left arm made you shiver.

You panted heavily as you glance at the clock on the streeet it was already 11: 56 PM, you gritted your teeth as you remember that you left your bag infront of the store you work on. You cursed under your breath when you remember that your phone was inside the bag that you left behind.

"HELP!'' You screamed gripping your wounded arm as blood started to drip, you put a little more pressure making a shock of pain overcome your body making you flinch. You look around your environment while feeling a droplets of sweats lingering on your neck and forehead.

"HEL-'' You stumble on your step making you fall to the ground, your wounded arm fell first to the ground making you gasp in pain. Your wound started to bleed even more making your shirt drenched with crimson red liquid, you tried to stand up but your legs felt like jelly making you fall to the ground once again. Panting heavily  you felt your vision blur a bit while the footsteps behind you came closer and closer.

"Your quite troublesome'' A deep soothing voice echoed through your ear, making you look back and met a tall tanned skin male with jet black hair and eyes. His suit complemet his stoic posture giving out a gentlemanly atmosphere around him despite the gun he held on his left hand. He pointed his gun towards you while his right hand held out a phone. You froze on your spot fearfully looking at the gun pointed towards you, his eyes examine your trembling body, stopping on your bleeding left arm, a sadistic smile spread across his lips making you shiver.

"You look so pathetic'' he chuckled, you stare at his hands as it slowly pressed the trigger making you shut your eyes

*Bzzzzz*

"What now'' You open your eyes and saw him still pointing his gun towards you but at the same time answering a call on his phone. Desperate, you tried looking around in search of someone but you know to yourself there aren't anyone out on the street during at this hour.

"I'm almost done with my job, she was quite troublesome but I already caught her'' You looked at him as he stare at your fragile state, your eyes was filled with tears as you look at his blank stare.

"Yeah, I'm about to kill her. You want to hear?'' He smirked, you slowly back away but he kick you on the stomach making you crash even more on the concrete floor. You clutch on your left arm as you struggle to get up, the fear enveloping your body made you paralyzed on your state making you vulnerable. He stomp at your left foot pinning it on the ground making you unable to move.

*Bang*

You looked to your side and saw a bullet hole on the concrete floor next to your head. You panted heavily as you look up at him

"Happy?'' He said on the phone, he waited for a response before ending the phone call and averting his gaze towards your shivering body.

"You should be grateful that I didn't kill you, that bitch really wanted me to end you so bad'' Your gaze gave a puzzled look which he easily caught up.

"Someone is jealous of you'' He chuckled

"That's why she hired me'' He cupped your cheeks with his hands and slowly squeeze it. You felt pain as he harden his grip on your cheeks, his jet black orbs glisten under the street light. You tried struggling which made him smile even more.

"I'll take my time with you''