Don't Run

You flutter your eyes open and felt a stinging pain on your head. You scan around your surrounding and saw it was pitch black, you were tied in a chair with your hands handcuffed so the more you struggle, the more your wrist will bleed.

You felt lightheaded and tried to recall what happened yesterday. The more you think the more your head will hurt. You groan in pain as you struggle on your position.

"Where the hell am I?'' You mumbled, you tried to find some objects that can be used for your escape but to no avail. Looks like your in someone's basement and it's really dark the only light source is the single lightbulb above you.

You took a sharp inhale and tried to struggle, you wiggle your feet in hopes to escape the tightly bound rope around your ankle. But in exchange you only felt your skin burn and bleed. You sighed in frustration as you held your breath and tried wiggling out once again. You clench your fist while you flinch in pain, you could feel warm liquid flow down your hands.

"This fucking hurt'' You whispered as a single tear flowed down your cheeks.

"Then try to stay still, simple as that'' You darted your eyes towards the direction of the voice, you squinted your eyes adjusting on the darkness in front of you only to see a silhouette of someone.

"WHERE AM I?!'' You screamed while your voice echoed through the room. You waited for a reply, you can hear your heart beat and the rapid breathing your letting out clearly a sign your scared and nervous but aside from the feeling of dread you tried putting on a brave mask knowing that once you show fear there will be a huge chance the person infront of you will take your fear as their advantage. Footsteps coming closer to you as you felt your whole body tense, every step he took the more tense you became.

Stopping infront of you, you met his hazel brown eyes, his golden locks suited his innocent frame. A small smile appeared on his lips.

"Remember me?'' He ask, you look at him confused yet scared. Gathering your thoughts to recall his face on your past memories but to no avail. You sat on your chair in silent, warm liquid drizzle down your wrist. You watch him as his smile turned into a wide grin.

"AHHAHAHAHAHH OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T REMEMBER ME'' He cackled before adding up

"Let me introduce myself, I'm just the guy who you went with in middle school and highschool. But, you don't know me but I KNOW YOU"

He laughed once again, you felt yourself sweat while you repeatedly struggle on your handcuffs in panic. He leaned in close and examine your E/C eyes. His hot breath touch your cheeks as you felt his smile disappear and was exchange by a frown.

"Do you want me to untie your ankle?'' The sudden request confused you

"I mean your ankles are bleeding and your wrist is all bruised up, I'm going to untie it but don't run, okay'' You shiver at his smile and nodded your head as he proceeded to untie your ankle. The thought of escaping flooded your thoughts you decided after undoing the ropes on your ankle and wrist you will run as fast as you could.

Hearing the handcuffs fall on the ground with a clank you stood up and ready yourself to run but as soon as you stood up. A hand held the back of your shirt.

"I told you right?'' His voice was filled with anger as he harshly pushed you on the ground. You landed on your arm, you wince in pain as the pain grew bigger. He slowly stomp his way on your lying form, you looked at him as he loomed over you and in his hand was a hammer.

'Did he have that hammer the whole time?' You thought as you slowly push yourself away from him while clutching your right arm. You tried to stand up but was only caught by the ankle and dragged you near him. Looking behind you saw him grin widely before bringing the hammer above his head and smashing it into your ankle. Giving out a multiple loud crack, you screamed in pain. Screaming loudly as the pain slowly bolted on your ankle, he didn't stop and punded on your left feet for a couple of times, while you repeatedly pleaded at him to stop while still screaming loudly.

Minutes have passed and you were about to pass out the stinging pain on your ankle was unbearable your eyes was swollen from crying your voice was dry and husky. Looking at your ankle it was smashed down with the color of purple and blemishing pink.

You laid there in your spot slowly being envelope by darkness until you felt yourself carried bridal style.

"This way you wouldn't run away from me''