Innocent?

Lately there's a bunch of disappearance in our school and all of the people who disappeared are either your friends or your bullies. Your starting to get scared and paranoid thinking what if your the next victim.

But even if you said it to Ben (Let's say his your step brother)
He always say that his sure that no one will hurt you and he always promised you that, but what bothers you the most is since the killers target are always the closest people on your life. You've started to get really worried maybe Ben is next on it's list.

You took a deep sigh and slumped back on the couch

"Hey Ben, are you scared on the disappearance of the students in our school?" You asked burying your face on the pillow.

"Well not really" Ben response while cooking in the kitchen

"Is that so" You mumbled, Ben is your step brother since your father died in a fire in his company, your mother suffered great depression and grief, but it all got away when your mother met Bryan Ben's Father.

You didn't mind their relationship until your mother told you that you'll start living with your step brother and this is where you met Ben.

"Y/N dinner's ready" Your stomach growled as you got up and skipped your way towards the dinner table, where Ben is already sitting. You sat down and took a bite on your (Favourite food)

"You like it?" Asked Ben, you glanced across the table and gave him a big grin.

"Your cooking is always delicious" you compliment

"I'm glad you enjoy my cooking, don't worry I also enjoyed your baking"

Ben is incharged on cooking since you don't know how to cook but you like baking that's where your good and aside from baking your really good in handling household chores.

While having a delicious meal together both of you stop when the doorbell rang

~Ding Dong

"Who is it this time" Ben sounded annoyed as you watched him get out of his seat and annoyingly walked towards the door.

You just began eating again, not minding who is on the door but you heard a small muffled voice, that voice was deep yet calm and it reminded you of a familiar someone.

You stood up and at the same time you heard the door closed this just made you confused and started calling Ben's name

"Ben?"

Silence.

You scratch the back of your neck finding an answer why, Ben is not answering you, but curiosity got to you so you decided to just check him out.

You walked towards the door, and grabbed the cold doorknob, you felt so uncomfortable, so you back away on the wooden door.

But you put on your brave mask and without hesitation you threw the door open.

A droplet of sweat slide down on your forehead, Your hands are shaking while your legs are trembling.

"Ben"

You stood there trembling with a sight of gruesome image that will hunt you eternity.

Zen (A.k.a your Best friend) is laying in front of you.

Dead.

His stomach is cut opened, with his organs peering through the huge opening, His soulless eyes is looking at your direction, his eyes is like looking into your soul you felt so scared .

You covered your eyes with your shaking hands wishing this is all just a bad dream but it isn't working.

Tears roll down your cheeks while your sobs are echoing through the quiet street.

"Who ever did this! I'll never forgive them!" You still put up the courage to said something between sobs, you still continue on covering your face avoiding Zen's souless gaze.

"So your telling me that your not going to forgive me ?"

A familiar voice echoed through your ear, You looked up and saw Ben, All covered in blood his face seems so pale, his holding two knife in both hands.

"Ben, Don't come closer" You backed away only to get stopped by the wall hitting you on your back you cursed under your breath and looked up on Ben.

Ben's face darkened and You could see his hands griping the knife tightly.

"I did this all for you! And your telling to not get closer to you?!"

"What are you talking about?"

He just laugh at your question

"Isn't it Obvious it's because I Love You, I love you so much that I can't control my actions anymore, IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!"

"That's not allowed your my brother"

"Step brother to be exact" He corrected, bringing you back to the same old reality.

Ben walked closer and closer making your heart beat faster on every step he made, your mind was on a panic and you couldn't do anything since there's no way out of this situation.

The last step finish and Ben is in front of you, all you could say to yourself is that your dead and it was true. You felt a punch on your stomach this made your legs gave up and you fell on the ground, clutching on your stomach.

You watch as Ben walked towards you kneeling in from of your limp body all you could remember is his Sinister smile and a disturbing yet sweet sentence before Blacking out

"Love isn't all about bloodline"

Those word still echoes on your aching ears.