Melting Moments

You quietly tiptoe your way towards the wooden door of your own bedroom but this is not your usual bedroom, the walls of this room has your (F/C) and your bed was like a duplicate of your own original bed on your room. The room wasn't all that bad despite only one window that seems to be locked and only a white dresser that only acts as a furniture in the empty room.

"I need to escape before he comes" You quietly touch the cold doorknob slightly turning it only to realize it was lock, You cursed under your breath and held out a hair pin.

You quietly picklock the doorknob and managed to unlock it, Your eyes light up when you realize that your inches away from freedom. You hurriedly open the door and got ready to run, but upon opening you saw Mizuki standing infront of you with pure dissapointment written all over his face.

"Are you trying to escape?" You felt your legs weaken and your eyes filled with fear, You slowly back away only to be grabbed by the wrist.

"L-let Go!" You screamed and squirm under his grip but it only got tighter.

"So you are trying to escape"

"I just want to go home!"

A small smirk was tugged on Mizuki's lips before pulling you and throwing you on your bed, before trying to get up your hands where pinned on the bed and Mizuki was now towering you.
Your eyes was clouded with restaining tears while you beg him to let you go but little do you know the more you beg the more sadistic he become, he likes to see you cry, beg and scream.

He always imagine you're crying face as he slowly and gently messes with your delicate body.

"C'mon (Y/N) You know I can't let you go, right? unless we fulfill our dreams" You felt his cold hands slowly creeping under your Shirt while the other still holds both of your hands above your head.

"S-stop!" You could feel him chuckle and whisper.

"Remember the good old days, Where You Promise that You'll bear our child, Isn't it great that where fullfilling that dream"