BloodRoses

C/n - Crush's name

You were sitting on your couch in the living room and watching your favorite TV show clearly enjoying your alone time until you heard a soft knocking on the front door, making you frown.

"Who is it this time?" You said annoyed.

You lazily stood up and groggily walk your way towards your front door, gripping the cold doorknob before opening it wide only to see a bouquet of roses placed neatly on your doorstep, you pick it up and examine the place hoping to see someone but to no avail.

"Who would give me roses?" You examined the roses that was neatly wrapped on a purple colored wrapper with a letter delicately placed in between the red roses. You held the letter and turned it hoping to see an address or a name, but it was only a plain white envelope. Sighing, you open the letter and read the content inside.

It only said "surprise" who the hell would send me a letter with only a single word in it?

You sighed annoyed making you overcome by curiosity on who send you this boquet but you have to admit the rose is super pretty and really fragrant.

You walk towards the living room placing the boquet on the dining table while your finding a vase for it. Luckily you found one, so you unwrapped the roses from the purple wrappings and began placing each roses on the vase filled with water. You were super amazed by how pretty the roses are and how it easily blends well with the white vase.

You inhale the fragrant of the bundled up roses and almost gagged. A strong rotting smell lingered on your nose, making you cover your nose in disgust trying your best not to gag.

"What the hell!" You shouted while covering your nose/mouth with your hands the smell of blood and rotting flesh with a little hint of fresh rose still lingered on your nose. You walked towards the kitchen to get some glass of water but only knock the vase in process.

Shattered glass scattered the floor and while you stood there while you started cursing yourself by clumsy you are, but one thing that caught your attention is that the water on the vase wasn't clear any more but it's more of a crimson red, how did the water became red?

You glance on the rose and tried to pick it up until you saw something roll out. Your eyes widen when you saw an eyeball, you felt your body stiffen as you stood in your place in silent. Looking at the eyeball roll on top of your wooden floor.

The rolling stops and it's blue orbs looked straight at you the eyes that seems like it can look into your soul. Making you shiver, by how lifeless and dull they are. You backed away and let the rose slip out of your hands.

A soft squeak starltled you as you
heard the front door slowly open and that's how it hit you hard. You didn't locked the door after you picked up the boquet making you cirse at yourself once again. You look around you and saw shattered glass on the floor you hesitantly picked one up and held it on your dominant hand.

The front door closed and you can hear faint footsteps coming closer and closer, the closer it gets the tighter you held the sharp object, until you felt a stinging pain ache your hands and blood started dripping on your hand, but that doesn't changed anything.

Your whole body is covered with fear your mind is all mixed up. You stood there frozen waiting for a figure to appear.

"Y/n?"

A calm voice echoed through the hall making you realised that its only Lovi your best friend. Lovi walk into the living room and gasp only to see shattered glass on the floor, red liquid spilled on the floor, roses scattered everywhere and your hand bleeding.

"Y/N, what happend to you?!" He walk over you and gently took your wounded hand. Examining it only to see a large cut that formed on your palm.

"It's nothing too serious" You sighed Lovi averted his eyes on the mess you did on the floor. Making him frown in the process.

"What a mess" he mumbled, he walk towards the eyeball and roughly picked it up same with the roses, he turn to you with a disappointment written in his face. You look at him in disbelief as he calmy picked up the eyeball on the floor.

"What a pain, do you know how hard to scoop out C/N' s eyes" It hit you like a brick, the memories of you saying your crush to Lovi hunts you.

"Lovi! Don't fool around!" Your voice echoed through the room the hint of fear was in your voice and it just make Lovi laugh in amusement by how you pretend to be brave but you know to yourself he can easily see through your facade.

"I don't fool around, I'm always serious when it comes to you" you shudder at his response, making him smile by your action he started walking towards you but you did the opposite you move backwards feeling the red liquid seeped through your clothes and small pieces of glass shards pierce your feet as you back away,  but it's no use you immediately hit your back in the wall this gave time for Lovi to walk towards you and loom over your trembling figure

"My roses are always special with the stain of my rival's blood"