Jimin pov

I giggled looking at Dahyun and Jiyeon. She seems to really miss her that much.

"Jaemin!"I called my six-year-old son.

Soon, I heard footsteps coming down from the stairs.

"Dad"he hugged me.

"I bought something for you"I said and showed him the muffin.

"Thank you!"he was about to take it but I pointed on my cheek. He got confused for a while before giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Good boy"I ruffled his hair. I looked over Jiyeon and she's still clinging onto Dahyun.

She got her eyes from her mother which made me smile.

I noticed that Dahyun is signaling me that she has to leave but Jiyeon is holding her tightly.

"Jiyeon-ah, say goodbye to your Aunt. She needs to leave"I said, making her pout.

"But I want to play with her"

"She still needs to go somewhere. You can play with Jaemin"

"Okay fine"she said, still in pout.

"I'll come here next time"Dahyun patted her head. I walked towards the door and opened it for her.

"Thanks for picking up Jaemin from school and for taking care of my wife while I'm not home"I thanked.

"No problem. She's waiting for you upstairs, she kept on whining about how she misses you"Dahyun laughed.

"I'll go see her"I said. I bid goodbye and closed the door. I saw Jaemin and Jiyeon playing so I didn't bother them.

I went upstairs and headed to our room. I opened the door carefully because she's very sensitive these days. I peeked slowly and realized she doesn't know I'm here yet because she's too busy reading a book.

"How's my favorite person in the world?"I asked as I walked closer to her. She closed her book and smiled as soon as she saw me.

"Jiminie~ I've been waiting for you"she stood up and hugged me. I don't mind spending the rest of my life like this.

"I'm here now"I smiled. I placed a peck on her forehead before kneeling down.

"How are you there little one? Daddy is home already"I whispered and placed my hands gently on her big belly, caressing it.

Yesterday marked as her 9th month which means she's due anytime. It's also making me more worried that's why I wanted to take a leave for work but she doesn't let me so I ask some of the girls or the guys to look after her.

Today it was Dahyun and it was Jungkook and Taehyung who looked after her yesterday and it might be one of the wrong choices I made in my life. Both of them ended up having a pillow fight with my children and they made the place a whole mess.

"I hope you come out sooner so that we'll give you another sibling"I joked, talking to the baby inside her womb.

"Yah Park Jimin!"she hit my shoulder as I stood up.

"Yah Park Jeongyeon!"I mocked her tone which made her frown.

"Are you planning on creating a football team or what?"she scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Okay fine. I'll use protection next time I promise"I stated, raising my right hand.

"N-next time? T-here will be next time?"her eyes widened as she stuttered.